Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank, Ca
    Any ladies in the Socal area hit me up...we have hooked up with about 5 other schools to do a free, monthly, ladies only, open mat! interest is growing and our last event had over 30 women! We travel to a different "host school" every month in the socal area- this is just a fun, no ego, no politics, no bs way to get to roll with a ton of ladies- gi and no gi from white belt to black belts! or start one in your area it has been an amazing and positive experience for us all.
    keep training ladies!
    "Well behaved women rarely make history" Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Array

School
    no school in the area
    The problem in the Netherlands is that there is a lot of kickboxing and rarely jiu jitsu . i started with judo and when they introduced, jiu jitsu at my school ..I thought why not. since a few months I roll get streggled ,tap out canīt walk everthing hurts and I love it. Judo is so different from jiu jitsu you are much more concerned with throws. if it goes to the ground They would stand you up again ..... but there are also some basic agreements .... so maybe in the futher there wil be a 10 planet JJ in holland .... !

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank, Ca
    field trip/seminar/training trip
    Hey,
    keep it up maybe you can open 10th planet Netherlands!
    "Well behaved women rarely make history" Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Ziggy Blue belt at 10th planet Decatur

Array

School
    no school in the area
    10 planet netherlands sounds good !

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa, CA
    I did some digging and found this original thread from 2010...figured it was time for it to resurface.

Where are you at ladies!?!?!

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona/ Academy of Kings Top Team
    This probably should be sticky for the ladies to find it easy access

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim Ferguson View Post
    Any ladies in the Socal area hit me up...we have hooked up with about 5 other schools to do a free, monthly, ladies only, open mat! interest is growing and our last event had over 30 women! We travel to a different "host school" every month in the socal area- this is just a fun, no ego, no politics, no bs way to get to roll with a ton of ladies- gi and no gi from white belt to black belts! or start one in your area it has been an amazing and positive experience for us all.
    keep training ladies!
    This is a very cool idea

I think I'll talk to Amber at the Chicago Moon about trying to start something like it. She always laments that she doesn't have more women to work with.

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    My daughter really doesn't come in the forum as she have no time, you know with school and practice. But i'm always here to represent her. And sometimes she would read all of this stuff too. She just turn 10 2 days ago and she is a yellow/orange belt. She's been doing JJ for 2 years and been working on the 10thplanet system for about 7 wks. She fights in the expert div 60-69 lbs here in Texas. She trains at Team Tooke here in Houston, Tx. But also apply and rely heavily on her 10thplanet jj in competition and in the gym.

I think its a GREAT idea to gather all the women/girls together and just having fun rolling. My daughter doesn't get to roll with girls all that often so this is a great idea that I will bring up to her coaches as he has some connection. If any girls out there wants to know who Cora is, just look us up on youtube....our handle is "MPREAP". Thank you...Bruce

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Javier View Post
    This is a very cool idea

I think I'll talk to Amber at the Chicago Moon about trying to start something like it. She always laments that she doesn't have more women to work with.
    If she's interested, have her brainstorm and I will do the same. Have her get ahold of me and we can work on something. skaulig@msn.com

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast