Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    My daughter really doesn't come in the forum as she have no time, you know with school and practice. But i'm always here to represent her. And sometimes she would read all of this stuff too. She just turn 10 2 days ago and she is a yellow/orange belt. She's been doing JJ for 2 years and been working on the 10thplanet system for about 7 wks. She fights in the expert div 60-69 lbs here in Texas. She trains at Team Tooke here in Houston, Tx. But also apply and rely heavily on her 10thplanet jj in competition and in the gym.

I think its a GREAT idea to gather all the women/girls together and just having fun rolling. My daughter doesn't get to roll with girls all that often so this is a great idea that I will bring up to her coaches as he has some connection. If any girls out there wants to know who Cora is, just look us up on youtube....our handle is "MPREAP". Thank you...Bruce
    We have four female youth/young teen at our gym that are regulars (that I can think of). Three of them are around your daughter's age... One has been with us for about 6 months or so, one for probably just under 2 years, and the third has been there at least 2-3 years or so (I am guessing). Our fourth girl is 13 and is starting to work with the adults vs kids, she's been there for years too.
    I Love watching them roll with the boys...they get their games faces on and the just go for it!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Hobart / Melbourne
    Hi All! My name is Natalie, I'm a newbie and have been training with my hubby to be Jem Havok for about 2 years. I live in Tasmania, Australia and try and travel to Melbourne as often as I can to train with Frank Barca and his amazing crew. Love love love this sport! So much to learn, its great!! :-D

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Nat Hills View Post
    Hi All! My name is Natalie, I'm a newbie and have been training with my hubby to be Jem Havok for about 2 years. I live in Tasmania, Australia and try and travel to Melbourne as often as I can to train with Frank Barca and his amazing crew. Love love love this sport! So much to learn, its great!! :-D
    Australia...I'm so jealous!! My plans are to do a little traveling next summer to train. I was thinking California...maybe I will have to change that idea!

Array

School
    Elite Fight Systems / future home of 10th Planet Joliet
    Hi ladies! Stephanie Mueller from Elite Fight Systems, soon to also be 10th Planet Joliet (Illinois). My coach and boyfriend is James Johnson who is a blue belt, and I currently am white ( about 7 months of training)

Array

School
    Sbardella MMA/Black Tie BJJ
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...type=3&theaterNot on the forums but (White Belt) Natalie Madej trains with the Clare HotBox.

Array

School
    Sbardella MMA/Black Tie BJJ

Alicia Morrow does as well.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Mueller View Post
    Hi ladies! Stephanie Mueller from Elite Fight Systems, soon to also be 10th Planet Joliet (Illinois). My coach and boyfriend is James Johnson who is a blue belt, and I currently am white ( about 7 months of training)
    I may be out to Rock Island later this year. Looks like it's about a 2+ hour drive or so to Joliet. If I do head out that way, I will for sure make a weekend trip to see you guys. Are there many women at your gym??

Array

School
    I just wanted to bring this thread back to the top...hoping New Year = New (more) Women to 10PJJ. Happy New Years to All.

Array

School
    Elite Fight Systems / future home of 10th Planet Joliet
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael Kaulig View Post
    I may be out to Rock Island later this year. Looks like it's about a 2+ hour drive or so to Joliet. If I do head out that way, I will for sure make a weekend trip to see you guys. Are there many women at your gym??
    Rachael, it is 2-2 1/2 hours depending on how you drive We have a few women at EFS, and welcome those from BJJ gyms in the area. I am always there so you have at least 1 female partner! Find us on facebook ( Elite Fight Systems MMA) and let us know when you come to the area

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Mueller View Post
    Rachael, it is 2-2 1/2 hours depending on how you drive We have a few women at EFS, and welcome those from BJJ gyms in the area. I am always there so you have at least 1 female partner! Find us on facebook ( Elite Fight Systems MMA) and let us know when you come to the area
    Awesome. I will for sure look you up if this pans out. I am on a mission to get more women to our gym this year and am hoping to make some trips to further train with other women. (Dont get me wrong, my male training partners/ coaches are AMAZING and I have SOOO much to learn from them--I am very grateful to have them!!). Thanks for the reply!

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast