Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank, Ca
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan fortiN View Post
    Maybe you could post that info, so my wife and I can drive up from San Diego! She would love to get to roll with 10th Planet women!
    The class info? Best to check our website since it has a "live" Google calendar- http://www.10thplanetburbank.com
    and at times we cancel ladies class if there is a tournie or other special weekend event.
    Basically ladies class is from 11:30- 1pm Sundays. Attendance is off and on so, some weekends we get like 12 others, 2 but anyone can jump on in, so hope to see you guys there.
    Oh and of course all other classes are co-ed.
    My mom lived in Vista for many year and I am a SD girl myself, go OB
    "Well behaved women rarely make history" Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Array

School
    Mission: Submissions
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Smith View Post
    How do I get so luck? I love you Babe...
    I'm pretty damn lucky too!!!

Hey any of you girls make it down to Alabama ever? I need some girls to roll with.

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank, Ca
    if I ever get to Alabama I'll swing by for a roll for sure
    "Well behaved women rarely make history" Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Array

School
    Mission: Submissions
    Awesome!!! There is a 10th Planet school in Decatur now under Brandon McCaghren. That's a 6 hour drive (i think) from Mobile, but if you can at least make it that far I will do my best to get up there.

Array

School
    10th Planet Headquarters
    oh! hi karen! nice to see you on "board" ha

Array

School
    10th Planet Headquarters
    sigh wish i can be there!!

The more 10th planet women become a driving force in the organization the better we're going to become. Our classes are full but with poor female turnout. We could use any help you can give on modifing/marketing the program to meet your needs. I would also like to see more women posting their adaptations to the system. This is your time ladies show us how it's done.
    Last edited by Brian Beaumont AKA Thor; 08-26-2010 at 07:16 PM.

Array

School
    HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim Ferguson View Post
    Hey Kendra! ya RW emailed us, can't wait to get to roll with you Maybe we can all meet either at HQ or Burbank one day to see if we can get a biger group going?
    Good idea!! Lets do it!!
    “It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard ... is what makes it great.”

@wonderwomandgg @10pwsd @mattherapylife

Array

School
    10th planet Spokane
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim Ferguson View Post
    Hey Kendra! ya RW emailed us, can't wait to get to roll with you Maybe we can all meet either at HQ or Burbank one day to see if we can get a biger group going?
    Kim, I had planned on going to both schools while I am in town. But gettting a bunch of us in one place would be cool. I saw some of your comitition vids... nervous to roll with you!

Array

School
    10th planet Spokane
    Hey Kim and Dawna, How many girls and what levels do you usually have at Burbank and HQ. I am really wanting to see where I am at. RW doenst want to compare me to the guys I roll with. I have been Doing 10th planet jj for about a year and a few months. I try to compete but the local tournaments rarely have women, and ones that do are at least 4-6 hr drive and expenisve to go to.
    Oh, little side note. I think this forum is pretty kick ass, I am on it everyday maybe even a few times a day. Its really nice to have the comradery. I dig it!
    Last edited by Kendra Pegau; 08-27-2010 at 10:22 AM.

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast