Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

you're welcome

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    Love the thread; I'm trying to get my girl interested. She's ok with it but the whole rolling with guys thing is a problem for her (she's well-endowed shall we say and that raises some concerns for her. Along with the whole getting choked thing...). I've been preaching Eddie's Gospel of "RAPISTS DON'T BOX THEY WRESTLE!" for a while now and I'm hoping she and other women will come around. Besides, it's FUN! That's why I do it and I assume that's why the ladies posting here do it too.

So whatddya think... Gabby vs Ian in the "Battle of Who's Ironing Whose F------ Shirts?!" Can I get some odds?

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    Well Gabby just won gold at Grapplers Quest so I'll put my money on her via Flying Armbar.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    no doubt I love the Lady Killers, Kyra gracie is super hot.

My Montreal boys always got my back! <3 hahaha.
    But seems to me quinto has alot of time on his hands, maybe he should swing by DE sometime hmm..?
    Probably still living in his Mom's basement.. pathetic.

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    There never seem to be as many women as guys willing to do serious training in some sports, but sorry Quinto, in my experience the ones that do leave the guys in the dust. I trained alongside women for years when I was Rowing and they set the standard for work ethic and toughness.

Im trying to get my Girlfriend brave enough to come train, she is nervous and has not plucked up the courage yet. Any tips girls? Pisses me off because she has all the physical attributes, I wish I had. Her flexibility is crazy.

My other problem is stopping the other guys training in the gym making comments when the girls are rolling. Iv threatened them with violence, but thats pretty much what they are there for.

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabby Bella View Post
    But seems to me quinto has alot of time on his hands, maybe he should swing by DE sometime hmm..?
    hahahahahahaha, nice Bella..very nice

Array

School
    10TH Planet Morgantown
    Hey Kim (and any other ladies on this post)! I am very interested in picking your brain as far as how to get the female enrollment up at both of my locations. I'm talking grass roots here, advertising, word of mouth, whatever! For whatever reason I currently have zero at either location and I'm a little frustrated. It always seems like I meet people who are interested but they don't want to roll with the guys, or maybe that's an excuse? So, I'm asking you all for some ideas or suggestions. What promoted you all to train where you do and what can I do to get my program rolling.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Gabby Bella View Post
    bwahahahahahahaha

fyi, little girl, i'm in my mom's BACKHOUSE not basement. there's a difference.

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank, Ca
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendra Rudd View Post
    Hey Kim and Dawna, How many girls and what levels do you usually have at Burbank and HQ. I am really wanting to see where I am at. RW doenst want to compare me to the guys I roll with. I have been Doing 10th planet jj for about a year and a few months. I try to compete but the local tournaments rarely have women, and ones that do are at least 4-6 hr drive and expenisve to go to.
    Oh, little side note. I think this forum is pretty kick ass, I am on it everyday maybe even a few times a day. Its really nice to have the comradery. I dig it!
    Well, our reg. daily classes are usually myself(purple) and Karen(blue), Char comes some Thurs. and I think Rachel(blue) will be back this Weds. For ladies Sunday class we have maybe like 4 regulars that are all white belts and then like 5-10 that come off and on -all white.
    Dawna, Char, Juli(blue) are HQ but not sure if they have any new regulars over there.
    Maybe we can do ladies at Burbank either like a Weds or Thurs. when you come I'd like to do one at HQ and one at Burbank if we can swing it.
    "Well behaved women rarely make history" Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast