Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    Thank you for the help! I'm sorry that I missed you while you were in town. I would love to roll with you and other girls. Hope you had fun though.

Array

School
    10th planet Spokane
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim Ferguson View Post
    Thanks to Lili and Dawna for rolling with Kendra at Burbank. I think we all had a great time...ok maybe not Lili,lol but it was very cool. Next time we for sure gotta swing a bigger HQ meet and Burbank meet. AND I forgot to get a pic! lame
    Kendra thanks for the rolls, you are doing great and have an awesome attitude, keep up the good work. And RW is super cool for being so willing to go the extra mile for his students!
    yeah, Sorry lilly!!! I dont mean to be such a brute...
    Yes, thank you to everyone! it was awesome to get a feel for different styles. I cannot wait for my next trip to come train with you ladies.
    RW is awesome! He doenst do it for all his students, only the ones he is going to marry!

Array

School
    10th Planet Eugene / Northwest Training Center
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendra Rudd View Post
    I don't think just training with guys is a negative thing. I for the most part I only have men to roll with. I just set limits... No one over 170, and I ask them not to just muscle a move because they can. It can be daunting and discouraging at times but I think that it has made me have a good defense. If they are douche bags who just neck crank me every time just because they are afraid of losing to a girl, I wont roll with that dude. As a girl, I have more say in who I roll with. I am lucky because I have a great gym and really nice guys. No one is a douche with a big head.
    I am the only girl who even shows up for Jiu Jitsu...and i always roll with the guys..i like it because they can only help me progress. and all the guys are super nice at my training center and always ask me to roll...none of them have egos!

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    All I know is I love all you girls and I haven't even met you yet.

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank, Ca
    anyone going to the worlds. Nov. Long Beach?

and FYI- its been free Jiu-Jitsu for women and kids all month at Burbank if ya know anyone
    "Well behaved women rarely make history" Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by tiki View Post
    the latter

just like this one

wtf??

I was gonna shop your face on the old man
    and some of the 10p women on the girls

but i guess i would get banned for that
    wtf???
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank, Ca
    no idea, lol
    ...hey eddie any advice on doing the worlds? I can't decide...I am really not prepared in terms of cond. and have very limited time to commit to it right now, I am in pretty good shape and feel ok about the competition but not sure I need all that stress right now...on the other hand...not sure I will want to next year...just can't decide.....advice?

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank, Ca
    ahhh, nm...I gunna skip this one

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim Ferguson View Post
    no idea, lol
    ...hey eddie any advice on doing the worlds? I can't decide...I am really not prepared in terms of cond. and have very limited time to commit to it right now, I am in pretty good shape and feel ok about the competition but not sure I need all that stress right now...on the other hand...not sure I will want to next year...just can't decide.....advice?
    It's up to you Kim, I would love to see you compete but if you don't think you're prepared properly then fuck it I guess
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Next Generation Liverpool
    Hi Girls (and Eddie)

My name is Sophie, i'm training and Next Generation in Liverpool UK. I've only just started but i'm loving it. Jay has been feeding me Eddie Bravo literature and Rubber Guard since day one and i'm finding it pretty damn awsome I was just wondering if there were any other girls from the UK on here? Since I am the only one at my club it would be nice to know if there was anyone close-ish I could role with?

Much love x

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast