Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Headquarters
    if any ladies want to visit 10th planet burbank, Kim rocks! and she's great to roll with and learn from!

Array

School
    Kombat Sports
    I've got mad respect for girls, who stick to doing jiu-jitsu.

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    we need more ladies in 10th planet....

Array

School
    10th Planet VistA
    Hey Kim, I read on your site that you teach womens jiu jitsu for free on Sundays! That is really cool, and a great idea!! Perfect way for women to feel comfortable enough to take a free class!! That is definitely something we will implement at our school!

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlene View Post
    you read my mind kim!!!! i was just thinking about posting a women's thread too!

"hi, my name is charlene, and i'm a white belt."
    My sister's name is Charlene also : )

Array

School
    Pardee Combat/CoringaoBJJ (Future home of 10th Planet Jiujitsu Ballground, GA)
    In my next life, I want to have a girlfriend/wife that loves Jiujitsu, and likes to train........sigh......8-)

Array

School
    10th planet Spokane
    I am Kendra Rudd of 10th planet Spokane, white belt. My fiance RW Pegau and I are coming to Burbank and HQ Sep 6th-11th. I don't get a lot of opportunitys to roll with women, so I am excited.

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    Hey Gabby! Just want to let you know that a bunch of 10th Planet Montreal students are huge fans of yours. We often use you as an example for other girls who join. When your 18 many of us will be asking for your hand in marriage. lol.

Array

School
    10th Planet Eugene / Northwest Training Center
    I am shellby, I am 15, I am a Blue Belt in 10th Planet & Blue Blet in American Kenpo. I train 7 Days a week in Jiu Jitsu, Muy Thai & Kenpo. Gerald Strebendt (one of eddie's BB) is my instructor at Northwest Training Center in Springfield , OR. If you are ever in the area come by. I am pretty much the only girl in the gym that does JJ so i am always looking for girls to roll with

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    I had a high ranking blue belt (ready to test for purple) Sara Nakai....who trained at my school (10th Planet DE). sadly, she has moved back to Japan...good luck Sara

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast