Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim Ferguson View Post
    Great to see more ladies training BJJ (oh,maybe I should say just JJ or MJJ or AJJ since we don't use a Gi ) joining 10th Planet, posting on the forums and even starting up open mats! Keep it up ladies and if you are ever in Cali swing by for a roll!
    Hi Kim, I will be taking you up on that offer in July! I will be in El Segundo/San Pedro for 3 weeks. I plan on training at Burbank, HQ, and Costa Mesa at a minimum.

Array

School
    10th Planet Peterborough
    Hey everybody I'm Katie Brown and I just started training at 10th Planet Peterborough. I'm 20 years old and currently the only woman training at our club. Just joined 10thplanetjj.com and was about to start a thread to try and talk to the women of 10th Planet and was excited to see how many of you girls are out there!

Array

School
    10th Planet Peterborough
    Hey Jesse I just joined 10th Planet in Peterborough, ON...You guys out in Montreal are the closest Canadian 10th location. Just wondering how many women do you have out there?

Array

School
    Bump.
    Roll Call , Ladies.

What's up!?!?!

Array

School
    MMA Fit Indy
    Hi- I'm Janet and train at MMA Fit in Indianapolis. White belt.
    The biggest thing that keeps women out of the classes is that there aren't any women in the classes. It's intimidating. Fortunately- I joined with my boyfriend and I am in a group of really supportive guys... but I leave class black and blue and broken most days. I have never gotten the chance to roll with another woman so I have no idea if I am any good or not. I am looking forward to our next tournament!
    If you will look- most of us joined with a guy. It sucks that it's that way but it's true. If I ran a group- I'd do a ladies night. Kick the guys out for an evening, lure them in with women friendly fitness activities and work in some jitz instruction.
    I have seen a few guys ask about adaptions- I much prefer working with my legs and flexibility (rubber guard, triangle chokes) than with my upper body. Women have less upper body strength, but stronger legs than many guys and usually much better flexibility.
    Just my $.02. If any ladies are within an hour or few of Indy- I'd love to get together and roll once in a while

Array

School
    MMA Fit Indy
    Hi- I'm Janet and train at MMA Fit in Indianapolis. White belt.
    The biggest thing that keeps women out of the classes is that there aren't any women in the classes. It's intimidating. Fortunately- I joined with my boyfriend and I am in a group of really supportive guys... but I leave class black and blue and broken most days. I have never gotten the chance to roll with another woman so I have no idea if I am any good or not. I am looking forward to our next tournament!
    If you will look- most of us joined with a guy. It sucks that it's that way but it's true. If I ran a group- I'd do a ladies night. Kick the guys out for an evening, lure them in with women friendly fitness activities and work in some jitz instruction.
    I have seen a few guys ask about adaptions- I much prefer working with my legs and flexibility (rubber guard, triangle chokes) than with my upper body. Women have less upper body strength, but stronger legs than many guys and usually much better flexibility.
    Just my $.02. If any ladies are within an hour or few of Indy- I'd love to get together and roll once in a while

Array

School
    Monthly bump. ^^^

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Girls have cooties
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Chi-Raq - 10PSOG
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    Girls have cooties

LOL! So Chibi how was it to roll girls this weekend?
    Panda travels the 10th Planet and flows free.....10th Planet Special Operations Group for life!
    The Shadiest Mother Fucker of them all....

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    Girls have cooties
    and they're mean

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast