Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
    The 10th Planet women made a solid showing at that tournament.
    Hope to visit you in Decatur soon!

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabiana Jorge View Post
    Hope to visit you in Decatur soon!
    Absolutely! The sooner the better.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I love it when 10p women become bff's
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet West LA
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim Ferguson View Post
    On that happy note- how many of you are going to The Gracie Nat'l in Jan? Any other big comps? What about the Dec. Worlds SJJIF? And as the number of females increase in the system maybe we should try to organize some kind of 10th Planet Woman's get together? Keep it up ladies!
    Dawna from HQ and I are already organizing 10th Planet Ladies' Night, alternating between West LA and HQ. We started it not too long ago then got caught up in the holidays, but will definitely restart it at the beginning of next year (as in...in a few days).

Array

School
    10th Planet West LA
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber Kamischke View Post
    I'm excited to hopefully meet some of you soon! I will be at HQ December 27 and 30, West LA for the day class on December 30 and hopefully night class on January 1 (Einstein told me he would have class if people were interested, so tell him you want it!) and Burbank on January 4. I want to roll with as many 10th planet females possible since I never get the opportunity to do so.
    Guuuurl swing through, we'll be happy to have you! On a really good day we can have between 7-10 girls, but definitely 3-4 regulars (including me). We can even arrange something with the HQ girls, too.

Array

School
    Movimento BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Jee Kim View Post
    Guuuurl swing through, we'll be happy to have you! On a really good day we can have between 7-10 girls, but definitely 3-4 regulars (including me). We can even arrange something with the HQ girls, too.
    I'll be at west LA Monday for the day class and at HQ Monday night. I will also go back to West LA if you guys have class Wednesday night.

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank, Ca
    As soon as Karen and I have a free day(and get our asses back on the mats we are headed to HQ! Looks like some amazing classes have been growing and its so cool to see so many ladies out there! Keep training! and hope to roll with ya all soon. We no longer have our all ladies open mat Sundays but do the Socal Womens Bjj one sometimes- they often have 50 or more ladies with multiple Black Belts to roll with which is cool. But also with notice, we are willing to host a open mat or class- just let us know. Karen@10thplanetburbank.com Good luck at Gracie Nat'l ( we will be with the kids competing at SJJIF)
    "Well behaved women rarely make history" Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Hey ladies---I'm the co-owner of Fight Chix apparel and train at 10th Planet Chicago. I also wanted to extend a 15% discount to everyone here 10P4LIFE coupon code at checkout will do the trick! Hope to meet you all as my wife and I travel around and I train at other gyms
    Visit http://www.fightchix.com get 15% off with 10P4LIFE

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa, CA
    Thanks!

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa, CA
    Bump!!!

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast