Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Gathering Place Judo

wearing 10th planet gear

Hello all,
    Due to family responsibilities my availability to train at a 10th planet school is very limited, and in Vancouver we have top notch instructor (Dan Rizzuto). I had attended the Vancouver 10th planet school when it first opened and was given a t shirt(Vancouver 10th Planet) however after my second child came my ability to train in the evening time is limited.. I do attend seminars
    , I recently went to workout at a local gym and got interesting looks from a couple people wearing BJJ school t shirts, and was curious on thought regarding people wearing shirts but not training currently at a recognized school?I certainly want to support 10th planet by purchasing books dvds etc and also the school . I have an office space that I train at lunch only 10th planet material (books and dvds).
    thoughts???

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix and Fabio Santos BJJ (Team Monstro)
    i train mostly at a traditional school and ordered a white 10th planet shirt and plan on wearing it even at the traditional school im lucky if i go to the 10th planet school four times a month i think repping tenth planet is more a mindset then going to a recognized 10th planet school

Array

School
    10th planet headquarters
    I think if your repping the system it a great idea. I don't understand the whole tap out thing, but 10planet gear is a great idea

Array

School
    Rōnin
    the more money for Eddie the more he can spread the system

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    Haha!
    I train at a Rickson school full time and I'm at 10th Planet St. Paul on Mondays, I want some 10th Planet gear but I feel
    cheesy about rockin it just cuz I'm only there once e week...LOL

Array

School
    Serra BJJ
    10th planet is a system not just a school, I don't train at a 10th planet school but I use the techniques. So fuck it wear that shirt if you want to.

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC
    I think its great to support a school where you don't train. I bought a Renzo Gracie shirt at the MMA World Expo in NYC. I've never even met Renzo but I'm a fan of his after watching so many of his fights and seeing so many interviews with him. I can't imagine a student of his being offended that I'm repping Renzo when I don't train there. His students should be proud that people are so fond of their instructor.

And the same goes for 10th Planet. If someone sees you wearing a 10th Planet t-shirt and says, "Oh, you train with Eddie Bravo?" and you say, "Yes," that's pretty cool. But if your response were, "No I don't train with Eddie, but I'm a fan of his books and dvds," I think that is even cooler.

i have a yankees hat but i dont even like baseball.no one looks at me funny or asks if i play for the team

Array

School
    Headquarters
    Rock the gear, logo, anything 10th Planet!!!! Just don't wear the wrong color 10th Planet shirt, out of respect.
    Spread the word!!!
    It's all love and revolution.

Well, maybe not you, Einstein---no one says anything to you 'cause they're scared to even look ur way.

Array

School
    Team X-T1
    Totally agree with all of you, Einstein that was really funny and a great analogy, just ordered my white patch and white t-shirt, gonna rock and bust some 10th Planet moves on the guy's lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast