Array

School
    Triton Fight Center

Belt testing question

I'm wanting to take my 10th Planet blue belt test but I have no way to meet the tournament requirements,is there another requirement I can meet or is the only way to submit tournament videos along with my technique videos?

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    are you already a blue belt threw another academy i'm assuming? If so your rank transfer to 10th planet

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    You can either compete or you can train at a 10th Planet school. I have a number of guys that train long distance with me and they make frequent trips to my school. Most affiliates have long distance students doing this. Other than those options, the answer is no.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Mastering The System is the online instructionals. I highly recommend starting it. $5 a month is a crime. Its so low your basically stealing.

Array

School
    Cristiano Ribeiro BJJ/ 10P Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack LaBarge View Post
    Mastering The System is the online instructionals. I highly recommend starting it. $5 a month is a crime. Its so low your basically stealing.
    I have to agree at $5 monthly MTS is the best grappling resource on the interweb. Also, if you have an android, get the 10th planet warm ups app. It's awesome to have handy at the gym. Aside from studying and drilling RG, lockdown, the truck etc, the warm ups are really important to have down
    Last edited by Nick Paul; 02-24-2015 at 08:29 PM.

Array

School
    Triton Fight Center
    Thanks guys,those were all helpful tips,I appreciate it and you have my thanks.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    You can learn the the techniques of the system from MTS, which is an invaluable resource. However his question was about ranking, watching MTS and even learning the system without competing or training at a affiliate won't get you ranked.
    Last edited by Chris Herzog; 02-25-2015 at 04:50 AM.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    KJJ
    On a side note, just wondering - why'd you wanna get a 10p blue belt if you're not training at a 10p affiliate?

I mean, while it's certainly cool to have a 10p blue belt, I can't imagine a 10p guy going out of his way to get a Marcelo Garcia blue belt (and that's pretty darn cool too).