Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Array

School
    Parabellum MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    i don't get the point of power lifting you look like shit and can can only lift slightly more then a bodybuilder.
    You have to love the strongman competitions!
    Those guys know how its done.

Array

School
    Home
    I dont understand y everyone says jiu jitsu is not good against multiple people. In my opinion it is one of the best ways if you cant avoid the situation. If u get jumped by multiple people and manage to get one in a rear naked choke Yell out "EVERYONE BACK UP OR ILL KILL HIM!!! I SWEAR TO GOD ILL BREAK HIS NECK RIGHT NOW!!!!" Its called taking a hostage and negotiating and it will at least buy u some time for help to come or for u to plan something else. Push come to shove if there gonna mess u up anyways at least u took 1 of them with you. and like bas said thats 1 less person to deal with. Trying to stand up with multiple people is just asking to get multiple blind shots and stomped on while on the ground. but if u have one of them things change quickly. Were all not like Bruce Lee but if u are then go ahead and do your thing.

Array

School
    Impact Martrial Arts
    I've only been jumped once before, quick story about it..

I've never attempted leg locks before, just watched videos on how to and videos of them being used in competitions.

3 guys, one of them kicked me, managed to grab his leg and dive on what I think was in Achilles lock, pulled up as hard as I could (while being kicked on the ground) until he started screaming, let it go and stood back up, dived for the biggest one, was able to take him down with ease, grabbed the same hold again and pulled up as hard as I could, the smallest guy broke my nose while I was doing this, kick to my face.. When I was getting up he jumped on me and punched me a few times in the face, he got up and ran off.. Suppose he got the better of me.. Got up to see the other 2 on the ground, one of them crying their eyes out, he couldn't run away, the other guy just sort of hobbled away.. Left them there and went home, still have a weird nose from that night

Well, from my experience, leg locks paralyse the opponent so they cant attack you when youre finished.. And they're pretty much impossible to escape if you haven't trained..

But then again, the best defense is a quick pair of feet

Array

School
    Home

So ur the one who caused this KevinGill!!!!

Array

School
    Impact Martrial Arts
    Well maybe he shouldn't have jumped me...

Array

School
    Rōnin
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Grohmann View Post
    You have to love the strongman competitions!
    Those guys know how its done.
    ya but when is the last time you needed to pull a fire truck? jujitsu is way more useful thats what i find funny about this guy talking shit about jujitsu then going out and power lifting thinking that makes him some bad ass that can fight mma fighters

Array

School
    10th Planet Peterborough
    This guy talks about how useless jiu jitsu is, but i think he's forgetting around 50% the world population that could benefit from BJJ: Women.
    Teach a woman BJJ mixed with dirty survival tactics like nut shots, eye gauges, etc etc, and she could leave an ignorant rapist seriously injured. I mean, he's going to try and wrestle her down right? well if she's versed in some sort of ground game, she can defend herself 10x better than if she practiced boxing or karate.
    Am i right?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456