Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    Quote Originally Posted by ErikLavigne View Post
    I watched the vaporizer video, I don't understand how you hit it. Could you break that down for me, seemed like you skipped some steps lol
    Ditto. That was hella sneaky. Walk us through it? (anyone)

Array

School
    Oak Cliff Jiu-Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcel Fucci View Post
    Competed at the GoodFight This weekend in Kannapolis,NC. I challenged myself and jumped up to the purple belt division and ended up getting 1st Place pretty excited. I pulled off a electric chair in the final match! The other match I want to say its a modified Vaporizer from the inside the lockdown. If there is another name for it please let me know. Thanks and any thoughts or advice would also be greatly appreciated. Im trying to start a hotbox in NC and need a couple more videos then I will start the process.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrIu49wwOiA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNN2Sjkz0T0
    YEAH! Great work! I loved how he needed a few moments to let the pain subside after the tap.

Array

School
    Brazil-021 Jacksonville
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcel Fucci View Post
    Hey Brandon I see you joined. Awesome, you will love this site. The forums are amazing.
    Hey bud. Yeah I was on here about 2 years ago, but couldn't remember any of my information to renew so I just created a new one. Been a fan of the system (even though I never trained it seriously) and of Eddie too long to not get back on here and learn. Too many people discredit the techniques and put themselves at a disadvantage by not learning about it.

Array

School
    Team R.O.C. (10th planet ronin)
    Sick sub man, if and when you open the hotbox I'll come down and roll if that's cool

Array

School
    Killer Bee Training Center
    @Aiseope Ill shoot a step by step video of it tonight at the gym and post it sometime tomorrow. I have a youtube channel fatalityfightwear and you can check out the video called jitz clips and the first two are that same submission. Maybe you can see it from another angle. @Dpoland for sure brother anytime you don't even need to wait for a hotbox if you would like to roll you are more than welcome to come down. I train at Combat Club in Jacksonville, NC.

Array

School
    As promised here are two videos on how to do it. One displaying it head on and the other from side view transitioning from the slicer/vaporizer to the electric chair. I hope this answers any questions I hope y'all like it and can use it in your game. It is super smooth while in lockdown working the old school, electric chair and the electric chair sweep series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faat-1erhTs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf2goN1Potg

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Melbourne
    Slick vids thanks for the breakdown!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Gray View Post
    Slick vids thanks for the breakdown!
    Thanks Brother!