Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Killer Bee Training Center

Electric Chair for 1st Place at GoodFight this weekend.

Competed at the GoodFight This weekend in Kannapolis,NC. I challenged myself and jumped up to the purple belt division and ended up getting 1st Place pretty excited. I pulled off a electric chair in the final match! The other match I want to say its a modified Vaporizer from the inside the lockdown. If there is another name for it please let me know. Thanks and any thoughts or advice would also be greatly appreciated. Im trying to start a hotbox in NC and need a couple more videos then I will start the process.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrIu49wwOiA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNN2Sjkz0T0

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    well done!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Thanks Chris!

Array

School
    Serge's Basement
    Setting up your own camera for the perfect view, that's gangster! Looked good man!

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    1st place in purple as a bluebelt using 10p techniques? Sounds like you're well on your way to that hotbox. Congrats!

Array

School
    Thanks guys

Array

School
    Brazil-021 Jacksonville
    Awesome job Fucci!

Array

School
    Watkins TKD and BJJ Arlington TX
    I watched the vaporizer video, I don't understand how you hit it. Could you break that down for me, seemed like you skipped some steps lol

Array

School
    Absolute MMA Shanghai
    Are you sure it was the vaporizer and not a regular calf slicer? Similar to the one from Stoner Control

I have started exploring that from the whip up to shoulder as well... I realized if I brought my knees up high enough towards my chest while in on my side with the lockdown and under hook... instead of going for Old School or underhooking the far leg to set up Electric Chair... I could reach through the space under their hips and either A - grab their foot for a calf slicer or be swim both arms through that space and go straight to Stoner Control... without having to do all the rolling and sweeps first

I have been calling it the "Doggy Door"...

It works well if you can really bring your knees up high towards your chest.. and people will always leave you a little space down there to reach though....

Array

School
    Hey Brandon I see you joined. Awesome, you will love this site. The forums are amazing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast