Array

School
    The Hurt Factory

We are a family. Period

Today at 10P lynchburg we had the pleasure of rolling with the head coach for 10P Omaha Derick. He has in-laws here and in town for thanksgiving even jet lagged and bone tired he still rolled and gave us mad insight to his style and the mid-west scene. BTW watch yo ankles... FOR REAL. too fast. lol But it got me thinking this system really is a family, and we're growing all the time. I've met met more top notch grapplers at anu then the previou 2- years of off and on training. And I feel no matter where I'm at I'll be able to roll w/ good people as long as there a 10p around and I know on the east coast/ south we're pretty covered. But really I'm just blazed tryin to give some love back to my system yalls system eddie's system our system. And I'm most DEf. tryin to get my ass to omaha to come train. If ya'll are anything like your coach, we got a team beast at there!

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Most positive experience with any jiu jitsu ever. Derrick is the shit. I agree this defiantely feels like a family. Love this shit