Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Chris don't you have a TWIR about these types of knee bars or are they different?

Array

School
    10th Planet O'Fallon, IL
    I use it from top and bottom as well...works really well for defending the chokes from failed lockdown positions. Nice work!

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Chicago
    Very cool.

Array

School
    10th planet San Francisco
    My man!! I wish we weren't all competing at the same time!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Gener jaimes View Post
    Chris don't you have a TWIR about these types of knee bars or are they different?
    Yes, its from passing half guard/lockdown. But its the same submission. I use it passing or sweeping.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Yes, its from passing half guard/lockdown. But its the same submission. I use it passing or sweeping.
    Yea I just watched it again and I love it it is so sneaky. Btw gokor shows the same/simmilar technique but your video breaks the move down better and has more detail.

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Really cool technique! My coach and a brown belt at my school are killers with this technique, I've never been able to really get it working in my game but I'll keep trying!

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Yep, I've heard that called an "inverted knee-bar" among other things, looked awesome man, congrats!! I also like the name "dog-bar" in all its 10th planet flavor-ness lol. The first I heard of that name was, I believe, from Rob Bradley a few weeks ago. Can I ask where/who the name "dog-bar" came from?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Debes View Post
    Yep, I've heard that called an "inverted knee-bar" among other things, looked awesome man, congrats!! I also like the name "dog-bar" in all its 10th planet flavor-ness lol. The first I heard of that name was, I believe, from Rob Bradley a few weeks ago. Can I ask where/who the name "dog-bar" came from?
    We've always called it a reverse kneebar, however I have heard dogbar as well. I believe there is a Brazilian heavyweight that uses it alot that called it the dogbar.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast