Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin

Thank you's and match from Submission challenge

Well as most know i came up short in my first rd by 7 seconds by OT rules. I have reviewed video and have some big things i need to work on. Wanna share thanks with my friend and coach Brett Sbardella who i have been with sense the beginnings of even his 10th planet days been a fun journey so far brotha. Also huge thank you to My other Coach Adlai Cleveland I have been making lots of trips down to Ann Arbor lately to have him fix my fundamentals i'm missing. Thanks to all my team mates that help me on a daily basis the Clare Hotbox has a very tight group of not just training partners but friends. Two of which need there own thanks Trent Flegel who killed it this weekend has helped me learn to deal with strong opponets and tough wrestlers. Also Travis McClellan who has been riding down to Ann arbor with me and putting in lots of extra time with me as well. People like this only help me get better thanks guys.
    Now on to the match I went against a newly promoted purple kid was tough and give him nothing but props he played his game better than i played mine. My main goals in the match were to get to Oshi and work my heel hooks. Had a couple good attempts and even was point out by Nathan Orchard after that i at one point could of had a nasty deep straight ankle lock when i was overly focused on the opposite side heel. Time to take all the footage and get some good points to strengthen and the weak point i need to strengthen as well.
    Now its time to start drilling and preparing for Gracie Regional's. Enjoy all long video with OT rds but please watch and share input good and bad.

Array

School

Array

School

Array

School

Array

School

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    You did great out there. Who's that ref, he was absolute dogshit the entire time!!!! Didn't even award you any advantage points!

Array

School
    i know right wasnt even paying attention to the watch prolly added times wrong too....kept telling me pick up the pace i was like bruh do you even bruh. Some people just dont get it lol.

Array

School
    Cristiano Ribeiro BJJ/ 10P Chicago
    Awesome meeting you guys! And I got dogged by the same ref! What an ass clown.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    sorry guys---that ref was also wearing a Fight Chix hat #unsponsored

Great rolls and comp!
    Visit http://www.fightchix.com get 15% off with 10P4LIFE