Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Campagnola View Post
    Just looked at yours and realized I made the same exact picks. I have a feeling that's going to be a popular bracket.
    We'll have to roll for it if we tie. LOL

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    Y'all sleeping on Coco and Mafra.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    Thanks for doing this, by the way. Really cool.
    Thanks ! It took me awhile to find the right website, but I knew it was out there.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    I put Enrico and Nathan in the final.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    I think Coco is probably the worst possible match up for Cummings/Tonon and he draws them early. He just shrugs off heel hooks.

I appreciate that EBI put Cummings and Tonon on the same side of the bracket.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    I think Coco is probably the worst possible match up for Cummings/Tonon and he draws them early. He just shrugs off heel hooks.

I appreciate that EBI put Cummings and Tonon on the same side of the bracket.
    Yeah, I think that was a wise choice. Teammates on the same side of the bracket at opposite ends. That way they are forced to fight in the semis if they meet. Same thing with Boogie and Orchard on the other side.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiseop View Post
    We'll have to roll for it if we tie. LOL
    I don't like my odds there, but I'll have the mats down at my house next week!

I almost went with Coco, but I think Cummings will avenge that loss if they match up. I would love to see Nathan or Richie upset Tonon if they get through to the final and I think either of them can do it, but I have a hard time seeing Tonon getting submitted. If he loses I would have to think it's triple overtime and coming down to seconds.

With that being said, I have to agree that next time around it would be cool to have the option to choose how the matches will be won. Something to think about when there is more time to set something up.
    Head Instructor - 10th Planet Springfield MA
    LIKE 10th Planet Springfield MA on Facebook: www.facebook.com/10pSpringfieldMA
    Follow us on Instagram: @10pSpringfieldMA
    www.10thplanetspringfieldma.com

I'm gonna try and see if I can get the option of predicting the 3 teen superfights on this bracket too.

Okay, I updated to include the 3 teen superfights. Just click on the link and the options for each superfight should be on there.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    Interesting brack buster alert: EBI 3 started and I see Javy Vasquez has been added late (for another's injury, I imagine). that changes things

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast