Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Oceanside

San Antonio TX ronins

If there are any 10th planet ronins here in San Antonio or the surrounding areas, lets link up and get some rolls in.

Array

School
    none
    I'm in town for the next few days if you're free. I dont have a gym or place to roll. 145lbs.

Array

School
    San Antonio
    I'm in San Antonio and don't know anyone yet, familiar with the 10p system. Would love to meet some new people to roll with. Find me on FB. Gerardo Alvarez Jr

Yo!! Where you at San Antonio?! I got guys looking for a home. Hit me up! 3235297822 curtis@onnit.com

Array

School
    Ethos Jiu-Jitsu & Martial Arts of Tyler, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis Hembroff View Post
    Yo!! Where you at San Antonio?! I got guys looking for a home. Hit me up! 3235297822 curtis@onnit.com
    Time to update that belt, homie!

Array

School
    none
    Hello,

My situation has changed since my last post in this thread. I now live in San Antonio. South east side near 37 and Military drive. I've got a matted garage, 420 friendly. Anyone interested in drilling or rolling I'll supply my info. Phone is 361-232-2233. Email is devinrosales@gmail.com. Don't have facebook.

Array

School
    10th Planet San Antonio
    My family is originally from San Antonio. We plan on visiting soon. Are there 10P friendly schools?

Array

School
    none
    I've only been to Rodriguo Pinheiro's gym on the north side of town. They have a no-gi class but I don't know if anyone studies this system. I'm sure there's guys who train it here, but I didn't find any gyms in town advertising it.

Array

School
    Revolution Combat Sports
    You guys might hit up the 10th Planet Austin/Onnit instagram & Facebook and see if anyone that trains there has some ideas or knows people. I’d also recommend hitting up Coach Curtis who posted above & runs that school as ffrequently as possible to get knowledge & reps in the system.

Array

School
    10th planet San Antonio
    Hi everyone. Did anyone start training in San Antonio?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast