Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Basement, future hotbox Pure mma closed
    Don't be too down, the books and dvd's are great and were my main source of info before youtube blew up. When we finally got a 10th planet school It was a smooth transition. Then when I moved away I continued on with the books dvd's and of course youtube. There are always gems you can pick up at other gyms that you can add to your game while repping the system. In my mind I am a one man satelite.

Array

School
    Team X-T1
    I think there are a lot of good points on here.....however I have to agree with JC......I think that while following from Eddie's Books and DVD's is great you need to work with someone official even be that from time to time at Seminars, or travelling to an official 10th Planet Coach...better still go to HQ and train with Eddie himself....as for the satellites thing you are already repping 10th Planet by being on here and sporting the apparel as long as its the white....if you want to get together with other people and train the 10th Planet stuff find other people on here like minded who live near you and hook up...the more the merrier....the only monies involved should be all chipping in to pay for the area you need to practice.....possibly a fund for contributions so you could pay to bring someone over which would work out cheaper than everyone trying to afford to go there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    I think there are a lot of good points on here.....however I have to agree with JC......I think that while following from Eddie's Books and DVD's is great you need to work with someone official even be that from time to time at Seminars, or travelling to an official 10th Planet Coach...better still go to HQ and train with Eddie himself....as for the satellites thing you are already repping 10th Planet by being on here and sporting the apparel as long as its the white....if you want to get together with other people and train the 10th Planet stuff find other people on here like minded who live near you and hook up...the more the merrier....the only monies involved should be all chipping in to pay for the area you need to practice.....possibly a fund for contributions so you could pay to bring someone over which would work out cheaper than everyone trying to afford to go there.
    you pretty much got the idea

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12