Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield

"Metamoris vs EBI: Let the Jiu-Jitsu Wars Begin!" | Fightland

Turns out that in the lead-up to Sunday night, Metamoris founder Ralek Gracie contacted several of the EBI competitors and offered them exclusive contracts—which, for those that sympathize with Bravo meant, "Compete with us and tell EBI to go fuck themselves."

http://fightland.vice.com/blog/metam...tsu-wars-begin

Array

School
    Salt Lake Grappling Club
    It's actually a testament to the growth of submission grappling that a controversy like this is even being covered by news outlets outside of random posters on the UG and SD.

Metamoris scheduled it's show the same day and time again as Copa Podia

Now Copa is streaming there event free to counter

Array

School
    Trials MMA
    Jesus Christ I really think a lot of the Gracies are completely fuckin delusional and psychotic. Fuck Ralek.

On a business stand-point I understand why they are trying to get exclusive deals for the athletes, but its fucked up how the contract only excludes them from EBI!!!

Mmmm however on the contrary EBI is like no other submission event out there it completely destroys any event out there based on the overall entertainment value. By the end of the event I was glad I'd spent money on the ppv.

I think Ralek should do the right thing by either adopting everything about EBI to Metamoris and give eddie his red belt!!! or buy out EBI and still give Eddie his red belt!!

Eventually, I hope Eddie bravo sells EBI to a submission grappling billionaire fan. However I hope they give Eddie a percentage of the company and give him the President position because he breaks down BJJ like Don king!! Electrifying!