Array

School
    Morning Star Jiu Jitsu - Denver

UFO sighting in my neighborhood

There was a UFO sighting directly above my neighborhood. Unfortunately I didn't get to experience it first hand. Here's the video that people have taken. Local News covered the story there were many eye witnesses.

See what you think.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Cant tell what it is from a video camera, crazy shit tho
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    Project Blue Beam tests?

Array

School
    Open Mat
    Frosty to see i bet...
    We live on a bowl.

"this isn't bread crumbs and horseshit" - AJ

"Come out, come out, pu$$y you can't hide from a war" - 50 cent

If there is anything at all to UFO sightings, it's probably not "Unidentified Flying Objects", but more like "Undisclosed Flying Objects".

What do we know about military projects and the stuff intelligence agencies do? JACK SHIT!!! But we do know about things like Project MK ULTRA.

UFOs? They are most likely secret military aircraft. Alien abductions? Most likely kidnappings by intelligence agencies or similar groups. What for? Probably experiments like MK ULTRA or something similar.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmarkov View Post
    UFOs? They are most likely secret military aircraft. Alien abductions? Most likely kidnappings by intelligence agencies or similar groups. What for? Probably experiments like MK ULTRA or something similar.
    In 1980 when I was eleven years old, my mother and I saw a UFO. The difference between my story and everybody else who claims to have seen one is it was during broad daylight and directly above us. I won't go into details on the internet. And I very rarely ever talk or mention about it.

The past 38 years since that day. Ive researched any kind of aircraft, experimental, etc, from secret nazi ufo's to current aircraft. The one thing I can say with 100% confidence, is that thing that my mother and I saw that day was not from this earth. To this day we don't have the technology to duplicate what Ive seen. And I hope to never see it again! I do NOT have good vibes about the experience.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Same here Jack. On twodifferent occasions I saw the same type of craft; once when I was about 9 years old and again when I was about 17. Broad daylight, both times it was sunny, clear and nice out. The ones I saw just simply looked like a silver orb, both times it moved impossibly slowly in a straight line, then disappeared in the same straight line in an almost-instant rate of speed, disappearing from line of sight due to the buildings around me. I don't typically talk about either because it doesn't often come up in conversation, but I don't shy away from talking about it when it does come up. I know what I saw.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram