Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Sergio Penha
    The guy from either GFTeam or BTT (can't remember) that Lucas met in the quarters or semis did an amazing job of shutting down Lucas' game. I was really impressed because I'm a big fan of his and never see him get shut down.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    This was a great thread bump. Perfect timing for me, as I've been watching Leite a lot lately. Thanks for the resource, homie.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Gracie Humaita/Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by OpenMatRadio View Post
    The guy from either GFTeam or BTT (can't remember) that Lucas met in the quarters or semis did an amazing job of shutting down Lucas' game. I was really impressed because I'm a big fan of his and never see him get shut down.
    Hmm Eduardo Alves de Inojosa? He seemed to do very well at stopping Leite from getting to half, it was interesting to watch Leite force the position regardless when Inojosa was trying to hide his leg. There was an interesting point in the match where Inojosa went kind of flat to prevent the knee torque which seemed to stifle Leite a bit. Tim Spriggs also did well, using a combination of feeding the single and handfighting mixed in with a very tough whizzer. Spriggs and Xande also seemed to expose Leite's weak side too. While they didn't seem to mount much offence either, Leite didn't seem like he could be super offensive from his weak side.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    This was a great thread bump. Perfect timing for me, as I've been watching Leite a lot lately. Thanks for the resource, homie.
    No problem! If you have the time, i'd love to hear your thoughts on the pros and cons of the Leite style half guard vs the lockdown!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12