Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    My personal favorite of his was his mounted triangle he got on his first fight with Jason Delucia, he just held him down and punched him for like 8 minutes to prove a point. A memorable move if there ever was one.

Array

School
    Martial Arts Progression, Hartlepool, UK
    does anyone think if shamrock had used just his left hand (at the 3.00 mark) on the foot, keeping his right as an underhook, he would've gotten the sweep?

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    My Daughter was watching with me and she said the cutest thing. "daddy why is that boy doing jiu jitsu in his jammies" I love the comments from 3year old. Good Video.

Array

School
    Delaware Barbell Club & Fitness BJJ
    lets see i would call it royce guard. royce guard =stalling while opponent in guard for like 25 minutes

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    Royce is probably on top of the list with Rickson for me as far as respect for the gracies go, although I really don't like their attitude about certain things. Anyways, the triangle choke that Royce had on Dan Severn is a miracle move that happened due to Severn's unwillingness to kill Royce in the octagon. He (Dan) admitted this in front of the camera, saying how he really did not wanted to smash royce's face in and wanted him to just give up because of the pressure and Royce would not tap ofcourse. I believe him %100 on that, and if you re-watch that fight armed with this information you will too.

What about the douchebag?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Great breakdown.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Quote Originally Posted by AndyK5 View Post
    Royce is probably on top of the list with Rickson for me as far as respect for the gracies go, although I really don't like their attitude about certain things. Anyways, the triangle choke that Royce had on Dan Severn is a miracle move that happened due to Severn's unwillingness to kill Royce in the octagon. He (Dan) admitted this in front of the camera, saying how he really did not wanted to smash royce's face in and wanted him to just give up because of the pressure and Royce would not tap ofcourse. I believe him %100 on that, and if you re-watch that fight armed with this information you will too.
    I dont believe him. I think he was at a loss for what to do to Royce to make him quit, and was greatly over estimating the amount of damage he had done/was doing. Lots of guys have "reasons" for not winning. I have to admit, not wanting to kill the other guy, is a good one though.

Out of curiousity, anyone here ever go to a Royce seminar? I hear different things.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I like "the Royce kick", no??
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast