Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    I know he affiliate schools, I know a couple of his BB's. I just dont think he has a center school himself, and last I heard, really doesnt deal with Rorian too much.

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    Quote Originally Posted by stlnl View Post
    I know he affiliate schools, I know a couple of his BB's. I just dont think he has a center school himself, and last I heard, really doesnt deal with Rorian too much.
    no, I don't think he does. I think it is absolutely awesome though that he attends his affiliates belt promotions. Imagine you testing for your blue with Royce freakin' Gracie? I just hope this real jiu jitsu, gi nogi stuff works itself out...there's plenty of money for everyone so lets all support one another.

-I used to train at a Royce Gracie school and recieved my 4th stripe on my white belt from him personally, he isnt there for all the promotions, but when he does come he promotes the students. Which is cool, especially for bragging rights (in the communtiy it obviously doesnt mean much but when you tell your co-workers the look they give you is kinda funny).

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456