Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

10th Planet Long Beach

The other day I was listening to EddieBravoRadio and I heard there is talks about a 10th Planet Long Beach opening. Does anyone have any word on this happening in the future? I roll in Long Beach now with a Gi and think shedding the gi for competition is a must.

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    If you live in long beach you are close to SEVERAL moons.
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

I know there are some in oc and riverside and that area. Then there is HQ in LA which is not that far but the traffic out here is outrageous and the Army decided that I need to work till 6 making it real hard to go to far.

Array

School
    10th planet HQ
    LB to HQ usually takes me less then 30 minutes.. there isnt traffic after 8pm..u should make the drive bro its worth it..

I think that going to the HQ at that time would be awesome. I mean training under Eddie Bravo is something that I think I wanted when I started Jiu Jitsu to begin with out in Colorado. The only problem is I live in long Beach and work in Orange with a ridiculous work schedule. I put about 300 miles on my car a week already and the family barely sees me. What is the prices out at HQ right now? Do they offer a discount to military? About what time do you get out of there?

Array

School
    10th Planet Long Beach
    I live in LB and train at HQ because I get out of work at 7-7:30pm so I take the 8:30pm class. There really isn't much traffic heading from LB to 10th Planet HQ at that time. Usually only takes 30 min. If you are already in Orange though you should just check out 10th Planet Orange, 10th Planet Costa Mesa or Buena Park. Those are all right in the OC area. You get access to all three of them too under one price. I would check it out. The price is already the lowest around so I don't know if there are any added discounts on top of that. On a side note, I used to train at Jiu Jitsu league. I love Kevin and Haley.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    Quick question, I may be moving to school down in Whittier, which is exactly 20 miles south on the 5 from HQ. Classes at HQ are at 8:30 Mon-Thurs to my understanding. Anybody know how the traffic situation works out? I'm not from around LA so I'm completely clueless as to things like this.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Arman think Chicago's worst traffic times 2 or 3!
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Array

School
    10th planet HQ
    130$ for a month pass.. if u wanna sign up cantact Eddie.. class is from 830 to 1030pm. C u on the mats.

Array

School
    10th planet HQ
    It'll take u 30 min to get to HQ from Whittier

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast