Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks San Diego

Chronic elbow bursitis

I went down hard on my dyna in November and the guy who hit me ran over my arm and leg. Nothing was broken, but it's caused bursitis in my elbow that will not go away. I get it drained and it comes back. This has caused a long break in training. I thought it was gone and went back to class, rolled normally and when I got home it had swelled up worse than ever. Doctor drained it and it's come back again. Just wondering if any of you have had similar experience or gone ahead and had the bursa sac removed. How long that healing lasted. Thanks a lot for your time.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne
    I had pretty bad bursitis in my hip years back. I never ended up getting it drained, managed it with physio and massage and then had to work around it for a few months, but it came good in the end. That said, mine was caused from overuse (too much running and training) rather than injury, so I'm not sure how injured it was compared to yours.

Good luck, injuries suck.

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Man, I hope you get better asap bro! Look into orthokine or regenokine.

Array

School
    10th Planet Altoona

Vitamin B12

My dad had it for a year and vitamin b12 injections took care of it. https://telewellnessmd.com/rx-injections/ With Trim Nutrition you do a phone consultation with a doctor and then they overnight the B12 shots. Give it a couple weeks. http://www.mybursitis.com/bursitis-b12.html If that's not in your budget go to the health store and pick up some B12 lozenges, might take a little longer but it should work.

Array

School
    Thanks. Doc put me on some intense anti inflames. Then said that if it doesn't get better they will have to surgically remove it. I told them to go ahead and remove it, but it's the military...soooooo...no. I've completely laid off of it for the past 2 weeks...no working out or anything so it actually finally looks like it may be going down for good. Gonna use a McDavid elbow pad sleeve from now on I guess. thanks again.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Our UFC soldier Alan Jouban just had his removed, that's why he had to pull out of his fight with Brian Ebersole
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Damn, sorry he will miss that fight. Hoping I won't have to have it removed and lose any more training time, but it seems like the best fix. If this swells up again, I'll vote to go the removal route. Thanks