Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores

The BJJ Box - About - Discount Code ;)

If you have yet to hear about the BJJ Box, I'm going to tell you about it because currently there is nothing like it! Basically, it is a mystery box of Jiu Jitsu items every month. We pull our items from five categories:hygiene, apparel, nutrition, supplements, and accessories. As Jiu Jitsu players, we use things from all of these categories.

It's hard to try every brand to see exactly what you like. We invented the box with the idea in mind that you could try them all. Who doesn't love Jiu Jitsu T-shirts? Who doesn't need soap made for grapplers? And there are tons of other items out there. A lot of time is spent making connections with brands to bring you the ultimate variety and something different every month that you can try/use.

We are a very young company, but are working hard to be one of the coolest companies out there, while exposing people to more brands ,and helping small brands get exposure to the Jiu Jitsu community.

So here is an unboxing video from last month, but like I said, every month's box is different.

Also, we are doing a discount code for this weekend only! Spring is almost here. :-) Type in SPRINGJJBOX at checkout for 20% off a one month subscription at http://www.thebjjbox.com

We're always on the lookout for feedback and more awesome companies to put in the box! E-mail us at thebjjbox@gmail.com
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    Non 10thPlanet
    Cool! Thanks bro!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by milojitsu View Post
    Cool! Thanks bro!
    I think she's a chick, judging by her pic. Could be wrong.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Madisonville TN
    Chicks can be bros too, don't discriminate man.

Array

School
    10th Planet Long Beach
    Tori Applegate is definitely a "she", for now. Anything is possible.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Just ordered mine! Thanks Tori!

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Sure thing Jeremiah! Thanks for the support guys. Tryng to make this my career so I can compete more. :-) and I'm a chick for sure. :-P
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Tori is def a chick, bro
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    Dear me I hope my sarcasm was not lost on people. This is what happens when I fail to use emojicons.

Wow, that sounds very interesting and I think you will be very popular soon. By the way, do you have any promotional codes or special offers? It seems to me that this is the best way to attract buyers. For example, my wife and I live in Sweden and we recently opened a store of goods and accessories Ellos. At first, it was not very popular, but soon, when the promotional codes for this store appeared on the site https://promocodius.com/se/butiker/ellos-rabattkod, he had a lot of visitors.