Array

School
    Ronin / MMA Institute

10th Planet In LA question

I am from Virginia, I will be coming to LA April 26th - May 6th for vacation, that's a Wednesday to a Wednesday. I want to attend at least 3 classes during that time at a 10th Planet school. I own all of Eddie's books & DVDs, & roll with a group of wrestlers 2-3 times a week (there are no jiu jitsu schools in my area), but I train kickboxing full time at a MMA gym in my town to keep in shape. With all this being said I was wondering what school in LA would be my best bet to attend? Being I won't have much of a time frame, & want to learn the most I can during my stay that I can. I really would like to roll with a few blue belts & use that as the measuring stick to determine how far I'm off / learn what I need to improve on.

I would love to meet Eddie / the guys from MTS series, but from my understanding most people off the street can't attend the L2 class at the HQ, but that's the class I would like to attend if possible. I don't feel I am a complete novice, but may have trouble with some of the warm ups. I can very easily get into the double lotus position & have no problem double bagging, etc. Flexibility isn't too much of an issue. I'm very in the know of all the names of positions (especially in rubber guard & lockdown). If anyone could help me out with as much suggestions / info as possible that would be great. Trying to make the most out of my short time frame.

-JJ

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    I can only give my perspective as a one-time visitor. I emailed Eddie, he told me the class schedule that he teaches, rates, and to watch the warmups before visiting, which are posted on his FB the day of. That seemed to be the biggest driving point, to know the warmups since time isn't/shouldn't be spent teaching it during the upper level class. I'd email him at twisterbravo@sbcglobal.net with your message. He's your guy.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Arman Fathi View Post
    I can only give my perspective as a one-time visitor. I emailed Eddie, he told me the class schedule that he teaches, rates, and to watch the warmups before visiting, which are posted on his FB the day of. That seemed to be the biggest driving point, to know the warmups since time isn't/shouldn't be spent teaching it during the upper level class. I'd email him at twisterbravo@sbcglobal.net with your message. He's your guy.
    This ^^^
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Ronin / MMA Institute
    Thank you! Look forward to attending a few classes.