Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th planet Newark

Favorite seminar

Random question, but what are some of your favorite seminars you have attended? A lot of guys have different teaching styles during seminars, some of which I don't retain a single move afterwards. My personal favorites are Eddie and Caio Terra, both taught in my favorite style of teaching which is a path to a submission rather than learning 20 random moves from all different positions. Training with Eddie last month, worked on polishing the truck and twister. Pretty sure I remember the entire seminar. Caio was almost 2 years ago and he showed a series leading up to an armbar the same way he caught Jeff glover at metamoris.

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Eddie's seminars are my favorite. Helio Soneca is good as well! And all bias aside, Sean Applegate and BMac have straight up profound seminars. Those guys break it down technically and philosophically and make their teaching criteria understandable and applicable for all levels. I train with Sean everyday and I still gain lots of insight from his seminars.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Madisonville TN
    I really enjoyed the Brandon McCaghren seminar at KMAA last year.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    Rigan Machado did an awesome GI and no GI seminar at our school. Rener Gracie's triangle mastery was on point as well. I've been to quite a few seminars and I never fail to learn something. Trying to remember everything can be burdensome, but making it a goal to retain one or two solid principles from each makes it way worth it. I had only been training for a few weeks when I went to a Bill Cooper seminar and I've still retained a couple things from that.

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham / Banbury uk
    Eddie, The Freaks & Sean Bollinger / Jeremy Fields have been my favourites oh and Denny..... basically all of them ha!

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    Nathan Orchard

Array

School
    10th Planet H.Q
    I would say Nathan Orchard, Gary Tonen, and Eddie Cummings seminar have been made the biggest impact in my game and all were great. If i had to choose from these 3 it would be a tough one between Nathan and Cummings.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne & Perth Hotbox
    Yet to expierence a 10th Planet Seminar, hopefully be part of an Granklife or Eddie one soon.
    Had a seminar with Rodrigo Feijao on the weekend and it was awesome. Considering his first language is Braz/Port everything was explained perfectly and there was no communication difficulties, I was expecting there to be some sort of barrier considering other seminars run by Brazlians but there were no issues. Very humble and respectful guy, and the tech was on fucking point!
    Another great seminar was had with Julio Pereira, head coach of GFT, tech was awesome but there was a slight language barrier but apart from that it was a good experience! Very polite and approachable guy, always smiling and open to answer any questions. Nasty footlochs!

Array

School
    10th Planet Apple Valley
    Hands down, Scott Epstein. His seminar was dope. Great instructor, super technical and involved. Learned a ton, and still use much of it today.

Array

School
    10th Planet London / Nottingham
    Ever seminar I've been to, I've loved, so the Eddie seminar, Denny's, the Freak brothers, Sean Bollinger/Jeremy Fields. I guess the one that sticks out the most is the Sean Bollinger/Jeremy Fields seminar but that may be since its the most fresh in my mind

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast