Array

School
    Trials MMA

Gymnastics Bodies online courses

Does anyone have any experience with the website and online courses? Jw as I'm thinking about giving it a try....

Array

School
    blank
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Boor View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with the website and online courses? Jw as I'm thinking about giving it a try....
    i have been delving into stuff for them and the ido portal crew have been doing of late. lots of great stuff.

which course(s) are you thinking of doing? i would consider it as well

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    I am doing GB program: Foundation 1, Handstand 1, with the Front Splits, Straddle Splits & Thoracic Stretch Series.

I mainly started so that I could get better at walking on my hands for the 10th Planet Warm-ups, but in the process discovered a lot weaknesses and mobility issues I had developed elsewhere. I highly recommend the program it is very challenging. No more Shoulder, Neck and Back issues for me after doing this for about 9 months now.

If you are on a budget I have also found that Ido Portal stuff to be very similar, just a little less structured than the GB program.

Array

School
    Ronin
    I thought they were OK. Really though unless you are going to stick with them you'd be better off just spending a day googling. It is a very strict progression system. If you do stick with it though then the benefits will come (as our friend above points out).

Array

School
    Trials MMA
    I have some gymnastics skills but never any formal training, mostly self taught. If I do it Im gunna go back to the foundations and handstand level 1 to fill any gaps and progress the correct way. As for Ido Portal, I hear a lot about his "method" but I cant seem to really find anything more specific or detailed. Anyone know where I can find more info on it?

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    Ido Portal is here: http://www.idoportal.com/ lots of great stuff.

The Gymnastic Bodies also has this Facebook daily challenge thing going that has lots of great exercises for free.

Array

School
    ronin
    http://antranik.org/the-floreio-project/

This guy has condensed all of Ido's stuff into one place. It's really hard to find it otherwise, it's scattered all over the nets man. I found this to be a savage resource.