Array

School
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu & 10th Planet

10th Planet Signs

I'm a pretty avid follower of 1stly the 10thPlanet System, and of these forums too. I was rolling with some kat today whose seems to know alittle about 10thPlanet techniques too. We got on to the topic of competing, and he mentioned that he plans on competing as much as possible. Which I said was great. He said that after grappling comps, he does a 10thPlanet Sign with his fingers or somethin and that's how he's plans on getting recognized through the ranks.

I couldn't really comment, just cause I just never heard of anything like that before. Are any of you guys familiar with what he said.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    He's talking about the 10th Planet gang sign. Point down with your right index finger and make an "O" with your left hand. Bring them together forming the number "10". Rock it at will, especially after comp wins.

Array

School
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu & 10th Planet
    yea that's what he called it.. I just told him i new nothing about it.. cool stuff. Thanks

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    Here are over 60 of them.

heh, I'm embarrassed. when i first saw that pic i thought it had something to do with the solar system. lol, i thought the left hand was earth, and the right was pointing at the supposed location of nibiru.

the number 10 makes more sense though:P

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    LOL. It could be that too.

I'm in that pic somewhere. Great seminar even though I had a torn LCL at the time.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Thro yo set up foo
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC
    The next time I visit LA, I'm going to take a trip through Compton and flash my 10th Planet gang sign. I just want to confirm that you guys do have my back if something goes down as a result...

Anyone?

Anyone at all?