Array

School
    10th planet decatur

gunshow submission from RG

I have been trying to Finish the gun show submission from rubber guard but just haven't found the best position in RG to do it from... is there any tips that can be thrown my way about the best position and/or the submission itself? Thanks for reading and help is greatly appreciated!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    I would think Ben Eddy could answer this best. Thank you for reminding me of this though! Totally showing some gun show in class tomorrow.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Well gun show is just the name I gave to the position. It's a control position. Basically your opposite arm holding down mission control while in full guard. There's quite a few subs you can go for from there. The simplest is locking a dead orchard because you now have your right arm free and more leverage to lock it in. If he resists by keeping that elbow back, then push it through for a triangle. Those are the first two to chain back and forth with.
    https://www.facebook.com/ben.eddy.56 insta #jesushadamoustache

Array

School
    Ronin
    Check out Ben Eddy's Instagram / Youtube :-)

Array

School
    Kombat Sports/10th Planet Yuma and San Diego (when in the area)
    Ben Eddy, when transitioning o the gun show do you lose any control of your opponent? I tried this out the other day, probably from a lack of working on it, my opponent powered through/turned his shoulder inward like defending a triangle and escaped. I'm not exactly positive if it has to deal with not keeping the pressure with my leg on his hip or not. Please let me know what you think or where I can improve the technique. Thanks for any advice.

Array

School
    Non 10thPlanet
    Im interested about this, could you insert some vids about it?
    Thanks bros