Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07
    Here's a pretty good doc about Tesla's free energy.

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Hyatt View Post
    Thermodynamics. You can never extract more energy from a system than you put in. If you use electromagnets then you will always have a net loss of energy. Let's say it requires X amount of electricity to charge the magnets and you are able to generate Y amount of power from the windmill. In addition to power generation you also have a loss of kinetic energy due to friction (in the moving parts, from the air, etc) and a loss of energy due to heat. Because of those losses Y<X so you will always require more power to keep the magnets on than they are capable of generating.
    +1

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    i agree energy cannot be created nor destroyed. But i do feel it can be converted. And magnets seem like the most practical idea in my mind to creating the most efficient way of doing so. Simply because magnets dont actually use energy. if you put a magnet on a desk it will degrade at the same rate as if you were to put it close to another one. So i figure.. seeing as though a magnet (depending on what kind) will have an average span of about 50 years before it loses its magnetic charge.. and if you look at how easy it is to charge a magnet (literally one small shock can realign the magnetic field).. so i figure a windmill spinning for 50 years has to make at LEAST enough electricity to cause a small shock.) And as for the govt saying we can have a 100% efficient machine.. (and i know scientists say the same thing).. but i figure these are also the same people who said the world is flat, and that marijuana is bad for you.. And i figure the world has been doing pretty good at creating energy (look at the whole water cycle and reproduction of plants and animals).. nature itself is a "perpetual motion machine" so to say its impossible.. i dont know.. I dont buy it. But hey.. even if im wrong and it wouldnt work.. I enjoyed my time spent outside of the box :P i like it out there.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    and btw im watching the tesla thing now.. and i love it. thanks.. thats why i love you guys. it seems the group of individuals on this website collectively always have infinite insight on any subject posted lol.

I don't get how the windmill would spin... If the magnets are set in a circle at equal distance then they would just each repel one an other with same force... thus going nowhere. But I might be missing your design.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    yea ! weed and jiujitsu really opens the mind, Nikola Tesla was a brilliant dude sorrounded by "greedy idiots", but not "stupid idots"
    his office was raided by feds when he died, & his research developed in "deep black" government projects. So be pissed every time you pay an electric bill.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    YouTube "thunderbolts of the gods", amazing doc on the theory of the electric sun, mind blowing
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    Do you mean an actual windmill. As in wind-powered generator? We have those.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    OK.. im pretty high but im going to try to reword it a different way.. If you take a windmill.. and at the tip of each blade of the windmill you put a magnet angled off (we'll say 45 degrees to the left)... then outside of that is a ring with magnets angled to repel the magnets on the windmill blades. so its a windmill.. only it doesnt need wind to spin. you can keep them inside and use them as little generators or whatever..

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    and eddie.. im about 5 minutes into it and i already want to thank you for making sure i dont get off the computer for the next hour

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast