Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Basement, future hotbox Pure mma closed

Forest Griffin gets his black belt from Robert Drydayle

Well deserved..??...Thats that nth dimension stuff eh

drysdale is definitely legit, so I guess if he says so.

Array

School
    Anyhow,doesn`t this seem to follow then trend of Neil and Randy....... People trying to make money off of the fighters by giving them a belt and promoting there system. Here is my problem.. if you watch Forest fight I don`t see much of Drysdale in his technique, Watch randy fight and yeah he is a great grappler, is that how Neil Melanson fights. Not really
    Randy has his own style and he could tell the world he is a black belt in Randy Courture and the world would buy his books and learn to fight his way. But instead he said hey! thanks for the Black Belt.
    This is what Eddie did., .................................................. ......
    Eddie trains his fighters and gives them a belt according to what he thinks they are. When we watch them fight we see a bit of eddie in their style.
    That is not what Randy did.........
    Or Forest...........
    Randy may be a catch wrestler and I bet............he could tap the shit out of Neil. If Neil is his master show me the money, techniques, you know what I mean. Videos, fights you name it. I know Randy is a beast, who could tap him out..... Who is his master.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Not at all Dwight.

Everybody should have their own Jiu Jitsu. Obviously Scott, Denny, Gerald and sean will have bits of their game similar to Eddie's, but all their games are very different. They are all still black belts.

Randy and Forrest will definitely use techniques they have been taught by their instructors, but they won't be like for like copies and gladly so.

You say that Randy could tap the shit out of Neil Melanson? How does this invalidate the black belt? If anything, this validates it even more. I bet you all of Eddie's black belts have tapped him.

Array

School
    Randy is the master of Randy Courture not Neil Melanson. Forest is the master of Robert drys........ Forest Griffin version of Robert Drysdayle, at his own weight of course. Or what can we expect, you tell me

Array

School
    Infinitemma Jiu Jitsu
    Dude everyone develops their own style if they didn't then jiu jitsu would be a very boring sport

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Roux View Post
    Randy is the master of Randy Courture not Neil Melanson. Forest is the master of Robert drys........ Forest Griffin version of Robert Drysdayle, at his own weight of course. Or what can we expect, you tell me
    I don't understand a word you are saying?

^this

and

Even Helio had a master.

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Roux View Post
    Uhhhh what? Are you saying that since I got my blue belt but don't roll like my instructor that it is all a sham? The only reason he gave it to me is because he wants to promote himself and earn money off of me?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay JC Chow View Post
    I don't understand a word you are saying?
    I thought I was maybe just too tired to comprehend lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast