Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Killer Bee Training Center
    I'm in Jacksonville,NC and debating on a opening a hotbox or starting a moon sometime soon. Working on the requirements for both but ironing out a location at the moment but my goal is within the 3 months to have one or the other. It sounds like you can start up a hotbox. Just read the sticky for the requirements. Dpoland is a good dude to be in contact I believe he is close to you.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by HerbChao View Post
    THe only other option you have (if this is still valid) for getting ranked remote: (thanks to Aaron Gustaveson for redigging this one up too)

http://www.10thplanetjj.com/threads/...=ranked+online

• 10 Videos - competition wins with a 10th Planet patch, posted on your 10th Planet profile (you can have other school patches too).

• Plus 5, 10th Planet technique videos.
    - 1 of all the half guard u know
    - 1 of all the rg u know
    - 1 of all the twister u know
    - 1 of all the deep hook transitions u know
    - 1 of all the passes u know

all unedited in one swoop.

• You gotta show me how much you know without looking at notes. Then you get a promotion, blue, purple or brown.
    • Every promotion no matter what color will require the same 15 videos. Naturally the 5 technique videos will be critiqued a lot harder for a purple than a blue, or for a brown than a purple.
    10th Planet head instructors that are non-black belts can only rank their students to blue. All Nibiru warriors, enrolled in official 10th Planet schools run by non-black belts, who want to get their purple or brown must be first recommended by their instructor and then submit 5 technique videos to this site. 1 of all the half guard u know, 1 of all the rg u know, 1 of all the twister u know, 1 of all the deep hook transitions u know, and 1 of all the passes u know, all unedited in one swoop. You gotta show me how much you know without looking at notes.

I had heard one person has accomplished this so far, the rest have either made it a point to visit a moon on a consistent basis and then eventually have gotten belted.
    Have yet to see anyone get their rank this way
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Din Thomas Association
    I appreciate all the suggestions I have received!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12