Array

School
    Killer Bee Training Center

Tips/Advice on opening up a Moon

I'm aware of the requirements of opening a moon. My Goal is to open a Moon here in Jacksonville, NC. I'm seeking advice and knowledge from others that have gone through the process and can provide some feedback and helpful tips to help through the process. Thanks

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Head to the closest Moon for training, and travel the country for training camps, seminars, etc. Compete your ass off and enjoy the journey!
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Marcel has come out to Rochester and is working in coming out some more.

You looking for business advice, marketing, legal, instructional, scheduling, class structuring , etc. or something specific?

There is so much to take in. I'd write a business plan/goal and then start building the skeletal structure from there.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Ronin
    Not a moon (yet) but have started up a CrossFit gym from nothing to a real life business! Overall my top tip would be this-No matter how much you love what you do, you need to treat it like a business from the very start. All systems, packages, timetables, pricing schemes etc. etc. that you set from the start should be very well thought out. Once these things are in place it can be hard to alter anything. The one thing people don't like is change!

We went in to business as athletes and coaches but not business sharks and had to learn as we went along. Take all the advice you can, understand your local tax system.

As a 10th Planet purple it looks like the Jitz side will come easy enough for you! All the best with it man!