Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Porra...

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    I like it
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    I was hoping for the replacement to be ehhh Charles Schwabby

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07
    Interesting matchup...

Well this is going to test the 'survival is winning' philosophy...

Array

School
    10th Planet ronin
    I was totally boycotting Metamoris, now I kind of want to see Ryron v Barnett....Fuck!

Array

School
    Kombat Sports/10th Planet Yuma and San Diego (when in the area)
    I'm actually upset with this matchup, yeah its going to be good, but I was looking forward to watching Cyborg. That stinks for him because he ws putting in a lot of work while getting prepared for this match. Too bad hope he gets better soon to compete.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    I've never rolled with Barnett, obviously he's a monster from his credentials and from what I've seen. I have rolled with Ryron a few times and I've never been completely owned all around worse than by him. That included rolling with Marcelo, though Marcelo was observing more and let me make mistakes. I'm not about to start a blasphemous post by speaking as if Marcelo is not the king of kings, don't get it twisted. But Ryron too was ridiculous all around. He was dangerous from every corner, every angle, and unless he was being blatantly charitable, there was nothing I could do at any moment that would give me even a semblance of hope. Even Rener didn't put me away like Ryron did. He doesn't get his due cuz he never competes and all he does is teach, but the dude can ball. Seriously. He pistol whipped me, dipped me then flipped me. It'll be a good match. And Marcelo is still the king, no matter what happens. Like I said, don't get it twisted. But don't think Ryrons not a dangerous motherf**ker just cuz his little bro's a g in a GI 😬

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    I would be very impressed if Ryron pulls this off. But I'm predicting that Barnet is really going to mess him up. Like bad. Like bloody nose, busted lip, black eye. I think Ryron is going to get ripped so bad that he's going to resent Ralek for setting up the match.

I can only imagine what the cult of Gracie will have to say after this match.

However, I will say that if we don't see Barnett tearing into Ryron with knees on the face, forearms in the eyesocket, forearms raking under the nose and all that other nasty catch stuff, then the Gracies probably requested special rules. I'll be very disappointed if Barnett doesn't go full blown catch on Ryron.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast