Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks

Metamoris steam?

Anybody have a stream for Metamoris they would care to share so I don't have to give them any of my money?

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Theres gotta be one somewhere
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    Theres gotta be one somewhere
    I'm hoping!

Array

School
    Salt Lake Grappling Club
    Man, I don't know if this thread is a good idea. It might give someone whose name starts with a RA and and ends in a LEK an excuse to attack this forum and 10P along with it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Cant stop the internet
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    DMMA Dundee Scotland
    I am trying to pay for the event but the page won't let me. It seems others are having the same problem if the metamoris facebook page is anything to go by. In order for there to be a stream someone would need to actually get the access working ho hum.I really hope Josh Barnett crushes Ryron !

Array

School
    DMMA Dundee Scotland
    I just read.......

"I suspect that this is not the proper place for this post, but I am out of other options. I purchased the 3 month Metamoris membership yesterday, and my Credit Card has been charged. Unfortunately, my e mail and sign on are not working. I've done everything reasonable to mend this including: changing my password, trying this on both Firefox and Google Chrome, and sending a message to support@metamoris.com - which was the old website tech support location, but now it bounces back as "undeliverable. Unfortunately, it always brings me to the "Create an account" page and seems to think that I should purchase again. I also attempted to use the "Contact" link, but I have no confirmation that my message gets sent... Can anyone provide me assistance on this matter? I just want to be able to sign on and both see the matches tomorrow, but also watch the Road to Metamoris today.
    Thanks for any help."

Looking like a bit of a disaster this event erm

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    hit me up if you got it. I thought I found one, but it's just streaming copa podio.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    TUBESPORTS.NET is that working for anyone? It was working and then it shut off. Or wrestletube.net .

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I have no clue about a stream, but I am following on mmafighting.com live blog and I see the RTM champ didn't have a match against Monson. But, I'm not seeing why Monson didn't compete.

Anyone have any info?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast