http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Josh's fight:

GODDAMN Rochesters keeps putting out KILLERZ !! We sure missed ya this weekend Zog but for these kind of performances I totally understand We'll be seeing you SOON. Congrats Team Empire!!
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Super happy and proud for Josh and Joey. Dudes work extremely hard and are always pushing themselves to improve. Glad to call both of them my teammates.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Great performance against great opponents. They keep adding new stuff to their game all the time.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Can't tell you enough how proud I am of these guys, not only with how hard they train and and how well they perform but how well they listen and take advice while dudes are slinging leather at them. It's like I'm playing Mortal Kombat and they are my sub zero!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANK BARCA View Post
    Zog congrats brotha Joey is a beast!!!!!
    That overhand right nearly put me to sleep and man, that arm triangle Was death.
    Awesome body slam too. Man he picked him up and walloped him into the mat. Powerful Joey slam!!
    And what about his donkey kong G and P at the end of round 1? Awesome
    No one wants part of Joey's GnP hearing him land shots cage side is scary!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by john harris & sons View Post
    GODDAMN Rochesters keeps putting out KILLERZ !! We sure missed ya this weekend Zog but for these kind of performances I totally understand We'll be seeing you SOON. Congrats Team Empire!!
    Holy smokes I took way too long to get to this, but after a few weeks to let things set in I've come to a few conclusions. First things first thanks to all the 10th planet roc fam & everyone on here for your support, it really means a lot to me. Anyone that has competed before weather it's jits competitions or KB, mma fights knows just how important it is to have a good coach in your corner. I'm lucky enough to have 2 of the best in NY anyone that has had Herzog for a seminar knows how much he loves the sport and genuinely cares about his team. The trust I have in my 2 coaches with my safety literally gave me the confidence once I got in the cage that I go into auto pilot, I told coach Chris before the fight "you call it I throw it" for anyone that watched my fight when I was against the cage all I was thinking was smash this mother fucker with hammer fist till the ref pulls me off. I'm glad I didn't do that, the submission was the last thing on my mind at that point and I didn't even think I could of hit it from that position. I just remember hear coach herzog calling out instructions and I having the trust that he's seeing things I don't see. It definitely helped that he was literally 2 feet away from me when I got the finish. But it got me thinking WHAT'S MAKES A GREAT COACH? There's no 1 simple answer but here's a few things I got. A coach can't always be your best friend, while it's import to develop a relationship with one it doesn't mean you 2 will always see eye to eye. If you're happy with your training and always comfortable that means your coach isn't doing his job. A great coach puts you where you aren't comfortable, makes you suffer in the gym so that way when you find yourself in that same position again, and no one else can help you; YOU find a way to get out, and rise above that situation. A great coach won't let you be happy with where you are, but always push you to continue your path and reach new goals. I'm luck to have coaches like this. If you haven't had coach Herzog at your school for a seminar stop wasting time and book one. For those that don't know coach Wally is the 1st and only current black belt under Duane Ludwig and also does seminars if you want your striking to get to the next level AGAIN stop wasting time and book a seminar. Thanks for the support everyone 10W04LIFE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12