Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu

Going Back and Starting at the Beginning MTS

If you haven't done it recently I highly recommend going back and watching the series from the beginning. As I've matured in the system there are a lot more techniques I understand now more than I did 5 years ago. It's also cool to see thr familiar faces.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    You can go to http://www.10thplanetmobile.com/search/ and then sort by Episode and it will give you an idea of what was in each episode (as a reference).
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    You a bad mutha fucka Chris

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    I did that about a year ago and definitely picked up some stuff that I had forgotten. I was getting overloaded with techniques though and had to slow down.
    Head Instructor - 10th Planet Springfield MA
    LIKE 10th Planet Springfield MA on Facebook: www.facebook.com/10pSpringfieldMA
    Follow us on Instagram: @10pSpringfieldMA
    www.10thplanetspringfieldma.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ludington View Post
    You can go to http://www.10thplanetmobile.com/search/ and then sort by Episode and it will give you an idea of what was in each episode (as a reference).
    That's a great tool to have.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Campagnola View Post
    I did that about a year ago and definitely picked up some stuff that I had forgotten. I was getting overloaded with techniques though and had to slow down.
    I'm on episode 10 so far. Already found some details that helped a ton.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Cristiano Ribeiro BJJ/ 10P Chicago
    I definitely agree on this. I've kind of wandered my way backwards towards the beginning and it's really helped me understand a lot of concepts much better

Array

School
    One Combat Academy
    For a noob just starting to watch these, is sequential the best way to go through them? Are there any later episodes that are good for those new to the system (but not new to bjj?)

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bushby View Post
    For a noob just starting to watch these, is sequential the best way to go through them? Are there any later episodes that are good for those new to the system (but not new to bjj?)
    No it's not necessary to watch sequential. Id say any episode where Eddie covers one of the HQ Warm ups. The warm ups are great to start with.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Kombat Sports/10th Planet Yuma and San Diego (when in the area)
    I agree I started doing this about two weeks ago and wow its great because I became a ember here around 76 or 77. It has been an eye opener to see all the different variations and techniques that I have been missing or using wrong. This is a great idea.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    I steamrolled a few episodes from the beginning when I started a few months back, but kinda forget where I was at. But the more I've been learning the system and going for techniques and, mind you, NOT hitting them, I've been motivated to "go back to the drawing board" aka hit up the technique list and examine episodes that Eddie hits positions in depth. More than anything though I agree with your method, if for no other reason just to see the evolution of Renatch.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ludington View Post
    Used this just last night. Wanted to find Meat Bagger. Searched, found the episode, and went and watched it.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast