Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    ABMMA Belchers
    Fuck....that..... Dude. I am so sorry that you had to go through that. I wouldn't wish that on my worse enemy. That sounds like it was absolute hell. Glad you are better, let alone able to train again soon.

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    Thank you all for your support and kind words! I was never any good at jiu jitsu or anything, but I do love training it, it means a lot to me. I didn't want to make an attention whoring thread, but I guess it ended up that way. (sorry for that)
    It's good to get some encouragement once in a while. I don't usually whine, but this shit totally broke me, in every way possible. Financially, mentally, and physically. There's the nature versus nurture thing too. No physical contact, and after a while the world starts to forget you exist it seems. (Thank you internet) *Phew*

And maybe it's interesting for some to know that these things exists. (Or not, hehe) ;D

People with HIV or Leukaemia can get it because of reduced immune systems, but I've been tested for that, and haven't got it, so it's a bit of a mystery.
    If anyone here ever gets it, know that it's an analogue disease in lack of a better word.. If you can reduce the total amount of mites it means that the medicine is working, and if the medicine is working; The less mites the greater the chance of getting rid of it.
    That's the most important lesson I learned, because it kept me from going crazy. I still have small outbreaks, but I think it will be over a month from now, never felt this good, not since before I got it almost half a year ago.

People in grappling communities usually have some clue about skin diseases, so it's nice to talk about it. I've been more or less isolated for a long time now, and people, even some physicians have been clueless.

Yeah it's been a living hell allright.. They ate my war Llama too. Haven't had the time to grieve.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Newport
    http://www.defensesoap.com/Jiu-Jitsu-Hygiene-Guide.pdf This is usually my answer for skin defense but it sounds like you're on a whole other level. Good luck!!
    I started training in 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu in 2006 after serving 4 years in the USAF.
    I became a professional MMA fighter in 2009 and got my blackbelt from Eddie in January of 2016.
    Owner of the Tsunami Training Center in Newport, Oregon.
    http://www.tsunamitc.com

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    Tried that and sulfur soap too. I think that using that daily could have protected me from ever getting it in the first place. No worries mate! It's on the run! :3

Array

School
    In my mind
    I swear upon the Gods old and new that we will re-fit you with a proper War Llama! I'll be starting the go fund me account soon. Love and miss you homie!

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony "The Goods" Garcia View Post
    I swear upon the Gods old and new that we will re-fit you with a proper War Llama! I'll be starting the go fund me account soon. Love and miss you homie!
    Perhaps a war llama upgrade?

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    Thank you Tony!

OooOoh, new Llamas!

Array

School
    In my mind
    Since I really have no idea what you say on Facebook due to all the vowels and upside down letters, if I just attach a picture of the Swedish Chef muttering, will it get to you? Lmfao!

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    Bork Bork! :3

Array

School
    In my mind
    I just wanted to touch base with you as well as to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry that the world goes by and people forget about you. I'm sorry that I seemed to forget about you. It's too hard to understand what it's like being completely forgotten unless it happens to you. I now understand more than ever what it's like to crave so much as a face to face conversation or interaction with anybody. I'm sorry I didn't fully understand before. I hope you're doing well homie!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast