Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    Trials MMA
    For all you gi heads out there...this is fuckin why you wash your shit, yes your belt too, after every session. Dirty fucks.

Array

School
    10th Planet Apple Valley
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Boor View Post
    For all you gi heads out there...this is fuckin why you wash your shit, yes your belt too, after every session. Dirty fucks.
    But if they wash their belt, where will their MRSA live?

That sound's really bad, I mean a thing like, I would never wish to anybody, anybody in the whole World. Hope your are doing well my friend. There was a guy that had probably the same thing as you did have, but he got it from an unprotected sexual contact with a nasty girl, he was drunk, really drunk, and he had not get at least a free testing for sexually transmitted diseases. He was treating himself for a long time, and he could not have sexual contact's with anybody during his curing session. I mean, everybody should be very careful, and we need to protect ourselves from duobtful things, check our doctors from time to time, take some testing and so on. Peace man, hope you are doing well

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    yo wtf lol

Quote Originally Posted by HoovyenS View Post
    That sound's really bad, I mean a thing like, I would never wish to anybody, anybody in the whole World. Hope your are doing well my friend. There was a guy that had probably the same thing as you did have, but he got it from an unprotected sexual contact with a nasty girl, he was drunk, really drunk, and he had not get at least a free testing for sexually transmitted diseases. He was treating himself for a long time, and he could not have sexual contact's with anybody during his curing session. I mean, everybody should be very careful, and we need to protect ourselves from duobtful things, check our doctors from time to time, take some testing and so on. Peace man, hope you are doing well
    Here you rights better protect yourself, and if there is no opportunities the better at all to abandon sex than after get out from this shit

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123