Array

School
    10th Planet Los Angeles

Label tape? Where to buy it?

Hello, I have a printer, and the label tape had ended
    so, I would like to purchase label tape
    Suggestions?
    eBay? Amazon?

The Compatible TZe-231 black on white p-touch tape sticks to virtually any surface and is durable enough to withstand scrapes and abrasions.
    This Tape is Compatible With TZe231 (TZ231) P-touch 1/2" x 26' Black On White. This ptouch tape features an exclusive laminated tape process and standard adhesive and is perfect for everyday applications. These labels stay on under normal indoor and outdoor use, including hot and cold environments. It's best suited for smooth flat surfaces. The TZ-231 p-touch tape features the new crack and peel backing.

Hey, men. I used to buy the label tapes directly from Brother, but they were pretty expensive. So I decided to check Amazon and found this 3 pack from Greateam for the same money. After Amazon I found one good web store - https://www.mrdepot.ca/products/brother-tn760-toner-no-chip , where there was the price for the same model less in 3 times. I tried them, and they are every bit as good as the name brand. The quality is very good and I have not had any problems with them at all. I will order from them all the time now.