Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem

hip bump counter with back take

Another vid that my friend has made for us, we just debuted a new website www.finishersmma.com for our school which is 10th planet bethlehem, roufusport lehigh valley, and finishers mma. I am going to be using these vids for something on the site but not for the public, only for our members. I'm gonna keep uploading them here for criticism and shit like that, let me know what yall think. I appreciate the feedback on the other vids i uploaded.

Array

School
    10th Planet London / Nottingham
    Someone did something very similar to this to me in my last competition. So I can vouch that it is very legit

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Nice, you can also hit the truck in a similar sequence by pummeling the arm all the way through and rolling, although neither really work when the hip bump sweep is performed correctly.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Newport
    This is a pretty cool denial method but I am not surprised.
    It's no secret that the 10th Planet Eugene rashguard has been known to improve people's jiu jitsu game upwards of 15-20% just by putting it on.
    Keep the vids coming Zach!
    I started training in 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu in 2006 after serving 4 years in the USAF.
    I became a professional MMA fighter in 2009 and got my blackbelt from Eddie in January of 2016.
    Owner of the Tsunami Training Center in Newport, Oregon.
    http://www.tsunamitc.com

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    nice