Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array

School
    10th Planet Liberia
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Smith View Post
    Call Marcello Garcia, I'm sure he can help you!
    How disrepectful mr smith. If Jesus hadn't come into my life and saved me I would send an small army of my homeboys to that little country town you call home to blow your house up. Einstein gets a get outta jail card free when it comes to your life son.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Dirty Sanchez works well

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    This doesn't seem like a very serious thread, but I'm going to try to give some serious advice that's helped me improve faster. Each time after I roll, I try to reflect on all the positions we covered in the roll, all the options I went for and didn't go for, and all the opportunities I took and didn't take. I then make mental flow chart of all this similar to the one in the MTRG book or sometimes I put it on paper and then decide what I need to work on based on what works on my rolling partner, what I think could work with some more reps, and sometimes what would be totally ridiculous if I pulled it off. This has made me a much more offensive and solid BJJ Player and I used to be all defense and half guard sweeps.

Hope this helps. And I hope you catch Scott one of these days.

Oh and I really dig your picture

Array

School
    Headquarters
    Thanks, guys! Keep it coming!!! PLEASE! 'Cause I know Einstein will, for sure!

JC and Drexler--you got it exactly.
    Jon--check out Einstein's "Quatoof jacked Juli's horse thread". Very very good advice, though.
    Einstein and Eddie--SEE! Jon likes my picture!

Love the cup pepper spray and tazer ideas
    Twister side control titty twister could be hard--don't think getting the control is high percentage.
    Will definitely hit up Renato this week for some jigging work, too.

Whatever you choose he deserves it.......Primarily because I have never seen him rock an epic mustache and he dares to use the name Einstein! How rude!

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    I just browsed the Quatoof Jacked... thread, Juli. That's some funny stuff. You 10th Planet people are always clownin' and that's one of the reasons I keep comin' back.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    If you can make him play your game Juli, he'll fall apart, all you gotta do is just be nice and drag him into your world
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123