Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Titan Fighter London
    I know how you get given your stripes and belts im not that stupid lol, my question is as you can see online i dont get why people cant seem to read the thread i posted grading through the 'website' i received a blue belt 2 years ago, i've received belts from youth in taekwondo and karate where we would grade learn certain dumb katas and tae goks, i know you get stripes from competing winning competitions always being at class but what im saying is how is it done on the internet, cos when i checked i couldnt see no 10th planet schools near me theres one in london i found out later from friends on here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG_rZPAvuUw << this was when i was 16 now im 18, competition at roger gracies academy dont want peiople to think im tryna jump belts its just that i found it cool that you get promoted online and wondered how

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Not really something to worry about beyond curiosity. As Zog said that isn't an option for you.

Guys that I've seen get promoted online IE Nathan Orchard for his blue belt. Orchard was CRUSHING in competition and obviously deserved it. He repped as a white belt with no expectation of getting promoted.

I have yet to see someone post videos of them doing the techniques and get promoted. Maybe I missed it though.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    Guys that I've seen get promoted online IE Nathan Orchard for his blue belt. Orchard was CRUSHING in competition and obviously deserved it. He repped as a white belt with no expectation of getting promoted.
    That is a seriously inspiring story… I hadn't heard about that

Array

School
    Titan Fighter London
    I caan't post pictures or upload so i changed my profile but i just don't want people on here to think im looking to get a blue belt, my thread asks how its done on the website, that's all lol and considering eddie bravo is someone i look up to i'd want to be given each belt from him which would be an honor if it means fly out and train there fuck yeah i would my only question was how online cos its something new to me so is 10th planet bjj but yeah i already got a blue belt 2 years ago it doesnt mean shit being blue purple brown black it only covers 2 inches of your ass the rest is up to you so yeah i just wondered if i loved belts so much i wouldnt of gave mine back to the man in Red

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Aydin, no one is attacking you and everyone has been polite to you. You are completely over reacting, chill out or you wont last long here.

Like I all ready explained, you are ineligible to do a online promotion since there is a 10th Planet school in your area.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    KJJ
    Why would anyone even want to receive a 10p belt when they're not affiliated with 10p in the first place?

That's like wanting to get a Gracie blue belt online, without ever having trained under a Gracie gym or affiliate.

Oh wait.........

Array

School
    Sunbury Jiu Jitsu
    Have some posts been deleted on this thread? I'm sure I was reading something on here this morning?

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorWolf View Post
    That is a seriously inspiring story… I hadn't heard about that
    I left it pretty general but it was really cool to watch his progress through the ranks after getting that initial blue belt.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Titan Fighter London
    yh I over reacted and yeah I deleted some posts, and yeah I received blue from graciebarra but yyh I don't care about getting a blue belt I just wanted to know how its done online cos that's pretty cool and yh I didnt know there was a 10tholanet school till people posted and how the system works with 10thplanet its kind off different compared to gracie bjj theres stuff called the moon nibaru etc I dunno whay they mean, if theres any info I can read anywhere can someone let me know please and yh I can't wait to go to the one in london but its a 2hour journey

Array

School
    Kombat Sports/10th Planet Yuma and San Diego (when in the area)
    I know what you are saying about the online possibility to be ranked because I initially saw it when I joined, but I would listen to Herzog that you only can get promoted within the system online if you didn't live near a 10P school. As for the distance, two hours isn't that bad and it's not great either, trust me I know but it's doable. I travel once a week 45 minutes to got to one 10P school and at least once a month almost two hours to another 10P school. You just have to push through the difficulties in order to get what you must earn (even though you already have the rank).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast