Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK

10th Planet gains UFC STAR | Vaughan Lee joins Elements MMA

I am proud to say I've been friends with Vaughan a very long time, so it is incredible to be helping him train for his next UFC fight against Patrick Holohan, training partner of Connor mcgregor.

It's also very exciting to have another ufc star committing to the 10th Planet system, check it out:

Array

School
    Victory MMA; 10th Planet Ronin
    Nice!
    Don't believe everything you think.

That's epic Chris .. Really happy for you all at Birminghman..signing Vaughan was a big moment for 10th Planet and shows how far it has come in GB with elements gym pushing on to the next level..

Array

School
    10Th Planet Jiu Jitsu San Francisco
    That's awesome ��

Array

School
    Combat Society
    He's a handsome mofo.

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    Great news Chris !

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Thank you, I remember when I was first exposed to 10th Planet by Mick. I was training a lot with Mick but also worked at another gym across town, where Vaughan also worked and taught. On our lunch breaks we would study the rubber guard dvd. That was 2008. We stopped training together for a while due to various circumstances as Vaughan focused on building his career and fighting for the UFC and I worked on building the business and helping Mick gain affiliation to 10th Planet.

Training partners come and go but I really missed training with V so its very cool to bring it all back together here back where it all started in Kings Norton, Birmingham.