R'amen!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    You a bad mutha fucka Chris

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    I read this book before:

https://youtu.be/mYmkophY2Pk?t=7s

I don't know if I understand more or I am more confused.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    In regards to 9/11, IF the U.S government did it (and mind you, that's a lot to swallow to think they would ravage their own people to go to war to get oil) then it was all cuz of Dick Cheney.

Saddam Hussein dropped chemical weapons on his own people that compromised his own interests, what's to stop a couple dickheads in our government getting super secretive and doing something along the same vein? I bet, if it DID happen, it was a deep cover incident, where 99.9% of the government didn't know about it, and just a couple dickheads at the top secretly conspired with Bin-Laden (who, mind you, had deep roots with the U.S. government having been trained by them) and crafted a whole plot to make this happen. Based on human behavior, I would be more interested in piecing the alleged conspiracy together in this fashion than arguing jet fuel and steel beams. But Dick Cheney. I'm telling you. I never trusted that dude.

Just playing Devil's Advocate. Not saying I firmly believe it was a conspiracy, but if it was, this was the blueprint.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Arman Fathi View Post
    In regards to 9/11, IF the U.S government did it (and mind you, that's a lot to swallow to think they would ravage their own people to go to war to get oil) then it was all cuz of Dick Cheney.

Saddam Hussein dropped chemical weapons on his own people that compromised his own interests, what's to stop a couple dickheads in our government getting super secretive and doing something along the same vein? I bet, if it DID happen, it was a deep cover incident, where 99.9% of the government didn't know about it, and just a couple dickheads at the top secretly conspired with Bin-Laden (who, mind you, had deep roots with the U.S. government having been trained by them) and crafted a whole plot to make this happen. Based on human behavior, I would be more interested in piecing the alleged conspiracy together in this fashion than arguing jet fuel and steel beams. But Dick Cheney. I'm telling you. I never trusted that dude.

Just playing Devil's Advocate. Not saying I firmly believe it was a conspiracy, but if it was, this was the blueprint.
    Interesting perspective

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA

I'm more of the opinion that two dudes can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ludington View Post
    R'amen!
    This is hilarious lol.

Mojoplata

My step dad was a military contractor in Iraq from 2005-2011 (the construction kind, not a contracted officer), and he worked under a conglomerate that was involved with Dick Cheney somehow (his name was on every page of the employment contract). I'd say he made money off of that somehow.
    Last edited by Mojoplata; 06-05-2015 at 03:22 PM.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    10p is a conspiracy theory.

Some of my own students back in 2003 thought I was crazy because I was so vocal about weed being sacred plant. Now what?

I will never trust what the government which is a giant puppet for corporations on anything they say. You can, but I never trust criminals
    This! If you question so much & believe so little you're labeled a "conspiracy theorist" & believing what mainstream media puts out your into the trap. The truth is out there. Ask less questions & do more research. Free thinkers are getting hard to come by. Also part of "the conspiracy theory".
    Last edited by john harris & sons; 06-05-2015 at 06:27 PM.
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

Array

School
    Rilion Gracie Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    If you care, you're an asshole. His personal view on politics, conspiracies, etc. has nothing to do with Jiu Jitsu, period.

I also hugely disagree with "attitude-driven", if you think that, you don't know the man.
    Attribute, not attitude :-)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast