Array

School
    Adam Ryan MMA/Chekmat Vancouver

Warts on your hands

If you got them on your hands , do you train , or not ? I got my Dr. who says there is nothing to worry about , yet I read that it is contagious , so basically , I am confused . I can see it from the point of view of the other person training with someone who has warts on their hands , and the concern. Anyways , what are your thoughts , or knowledge on warts?

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Are you planning on having them removed or are there a shit ton of them?

Array

School
    Went to the doctor today and got cryotherapy done to them . I have quite a few on my hand . Now I just have to wait for them to eventually disappear.

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    Get them removed, they are highly contagious.

Array

School
    10th Ventura
    Procedure for the Removal of Warts
    Using Apple Cider Vinegar

For this simple procedure, the removal of warts using apple cider vinegar requires just 3 things:
    • Apple Cider Vinegar
    • Cotton balls (end of Q-tip will do)
    • Band-aid
    Each night before going to bed soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar, apply it to the wart and then hold it in place with a band-aid. Leave it on all night, or if you like, 24 hours a day but change the soaked cotton and band-aid each evening for a week.

The wart will swell and may throb as it reacts with the vinegar and then start to turn black within the first two days and after a week or two will be completely gone.
    “Beware; for I am fearless, and therefore powerful.”
    ― Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

"I am truly a ‘lone traveler’ and have never belonged to my country, my home, my friends, or even my immediate family, with my whole heart; in the face of all these ties, I have never lost a sense of distance and a need for solitude---feelings which increase with the years." -- Albert Einstein, Ideas and Opinions

"Nature does not know extinction; all it knows is transformation. Everything science has taught me, and continues to teach me, strengthens my belief in the continuity of our spiritual existence after death." -- Wernher von Braun

"The enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan." -- Carl von Clausewitz, On War

Array

School
    I will add that as extra ammunition to these damn things , thanks Patt !

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Tiganis View Post
    If you got them on your hands , do you train , or not ? I got my Dr. who says there is nothing to worry about , yet I read that it is contagious , so basically , I am confused . I can see it from the point of view of the other person training with someone who has warts on their hands , and the concern. Anyways , what are your thoughts , or knowledge on warts?
    You don't have to worry that they are gonna harm you, yet get other people them, and they will not be very happy. I had the sam problem, my doctor gave me www.wartremover.net/ link for remedy and said that this should help me for sure, and I recommend to everybody that tells me about the problems they are having with warts. You can try it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Chlorine1 View Post
    You don't have to worry that they are gonna harm you, yet get other people them, and they will not be very happy. I had the sam problem, my doctor gave me www.wartremover.net/ link for remedy and said that this should help me for sure, and I recommend to everybody that tells me about the problems they are having with warts. You can try it too.
    Does this thing work? My boy has some warts on hands, I think what to do. I have also the option to freeze the wart, but you intriguted me with that ointment.

Array

School
    Insert yo mamma joke here
    Go get them frozen or cut off you need to get the removed at the roots like weeds...