Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this legit?

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ

Is this legit?

Is this shit legit?

This just happened like a week ago, apparently.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Not in the slightest bit.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Madisonville TN
    I find it funny that just about every video of fake stuff like this I've seen, the "master" always has a ponytail and/or a beer gut.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Thomas View Post
    I find it funny that just about every video of fake stuff like this I've seen, the "master" always has a ponytail and/or a beer gut.
    That's what you get after your black belt. I believe you get the ponytail before the gut.

Array

School
    M1 Action Design
    I've done 3 movies with Seagal, working as a stuntman and actor. Fighting him in each film, I will say this. He is extremely strong and his knowledge base is pretty well versed. Do these moves work...I don't think so practically really...but if he does get a hold of your hand/arm...he can hurt you. He's wrist lock flows are nuts! I was also taught that there isn't such thing as a bad technique just a bad time to use them. Hence why i would never try a wrist lock in an MMA situation lol

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Rizzuto View Post
    I've done 3 movies with Seagal, working as a stuntman and actor. Fighting him in each film, I will say this. He is extremely strong and his knowledge base is pretty well versed. Do these moves work...I don't think so practically really...but if he does get a hold of your hand/arm...he can hurt you. He's wrist lock flows are nuts! I was also taught that there isn't such thing as a bad technique just a bad time to use them. Hence why i would never try a wrist lock in an MMA situation lol
    Seagal was very well respected and super legit back in the day but he seems to be a shell of his former self. His ties to the Gambino crime family are fascinating and the court case was wild.

Array

School
    M1 Action Design
    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonLucca View Post
    Seagal was very well respected and super legit back in the day but he seems to be a shell of his former self. His ties to the Gambino crime family are fascinating and the court case was wild.
    I just looked up that court case... crazy!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    He has deep crime family connections, i wouldn't fuck with him. His martial arts skills are amazing
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Basement, future hotbox Pure mma closed
    What is his bread and butter regarding martial arts? Not bashing, just curious. Personally i feel though like someone should let him in on the joke when it comes to how he comes across to people. Back in the day i admit to watching his movies, but wouldnt waste my time today.

Array

School
    Cristiano Ribeiro BJJ/ 10P Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Roux View Post
    What is his bread and butter regarding martial arts? Not bashing, just curious. Personally i feel though like someone should let him in on the joke when it comes to how he comes across to people. Back in the day i admit to watching his movies, but wouldnt waste my time today.
    He holds a black belt in Aikido, but also karate, kung fu, tae kwon do, under water fencing, ninjitsu, capoeira, open heart surgery, crime fighting, and eating Krispy Kremes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast